Morgan Harrington's mother Gil is guest True Crime Radio Thursday Oct. 2nd 8 PM ET

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IF YOU MISS THE SHOW WITH GIL HARRINGTON YOU CAN ALWAYS LISTEN AT THE ARCHIVES AT WWW.SPREAKER.COM/TRICIAG

Morgan Harrington's mother Gil has graciously agreed to be my special guest on the Thursday Oct 2nd edition of True Crime Radio
8 PM Eastern.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com starting at 7:30 PM Eastern to join us in our chat room.

If you have any questions for the Harrington's please put them in this thread or email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you,
Tricia

Such a special lady she is Tricia.. I'll be there. Thank you for reaching out to her to expand her platform. Looking forward to it. I'll send you a pm through WS, but Gil and family ... they did a fantastic job of getting Morgan's information out when it happened and created such publicity that most of us remember years later the details. It stuck in our minds. I would like for her to discuss how they got the publicity for her daughter that carried forward so as to eventually help others too.

And to the family of Morgan, - :grouphug:

Big thanks Tricia ! I cancelled an appointment to stay home and listen...love that lady...she is a class act all the way !

Thank you so much Tricia! I just want to say how proud I am to be part of this forum - even more so after listening to your interview with Mrs. Harrington. You are so professional and treated her with such genuine sensitivity and gentleness. It's obvious that this isn't just an interview you are conducting - you genuinely care and feel deeply for these people. It comes through so clear.

Thank you so much Tricia! I just want to say how proud I am to be part of this forum - even more so after listening to your interview with Mrs. Harrington. You are so professional and treated her with such genuine sensitivity and gentleness. It's obvious that this isn't just an interview you are conducting - you genuinely care and feel deeply for these people. It comes through so clear.

Dear Gypsy Road,

Thank you for your very kind post. You have made my day. :hug:

Tricia , I invited a few friends to the show last one...they enjoyed it very much. One of them could not stop talking about what a great radio hostess you are and how your voice was made for radio...He thinks you definitely have what it takes for a syndicated show with huge success....I agree...!

The family is very very brave GOd Bless Them All.. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back