MO - Grand Jury Proceedings in the shooting case of teen Michael Brown#2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
The fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager Saturday by a police officer in a St. Louis suburb came after a struggle for the officer’s gun, police officials said Sunday, in an explanation that met with outrage and skepticism in the largely African-American community.The killing of the youth, Michael Brown, 18, ignited protests on Saturday and Sunday in Ferguson, Mo., a working-class suburb of about 20,000 residents. Hundreds of people gathered at the scene of the shooting to question the police and to light candles for Mr. Brown, who was planning to begin college classes on Monday.
Mr. Brown’s stepfather, Louis Head, held a cardboard sign that said, “Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/us/police-say-mike-brown-was-killed-after-struggle-for-gun.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...own-St-Louis&p=10861113&posted=1#post10861113

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-teen-Michael-Brown-2&p=10867195#post10867195

Media Thread

General Discussion Thread Link

Thread #24

Grand Jury Discussions

Thread #1

:modstop:

A couple of things:

1) We are not going to allow links to blogs in this case without prior approval. And approvals will be tough to get.

2) Posts directed at other posters rather than the case will earn a TO without explanation. If you have a problem with another member, use the alert feature and scroll on by OR use the ignore feature and keep it to yourself

Please continue posting here:

:websleuther:

I got a quick glance of yellow paper they were handing out during http://bambuser.com/v/4967280

It said Black lives matter, Latino lives matter. I'm offended as a Hispanic woman that they don't know difference between Latino and Hispanic.

Bah, I had to turn that feed off. If I want to watch anti-Israel or anti-capitalist protests there are better productions elsewhere.

Sorry, Mike Brown, you used to matter in there somewhere, I guess your only value now is as a stepping stone.

I want to know why some people think it's difficult to register to vote & then actually vote!

We as Americans are privileged in having this RIGHT to vote, so why not use it? Is it a reading comprehensive issue? Then why can't people read?! Then it comes down to the education system IMHO -- <modsnip> IMHO

no one is out tonight as in protesting - maybe waiting on the rain to break this heat :laugh:

IMHO it's known/been outted that ODW was just doing his job & the evidence presented to the StL County GJ has not proven probable cause of a crime; therefore this Made Up tweet in Twitter World to taint the GJs process (heck, I know people on Ferguson's Police Force & the County's Police Force but didn't tweet about the carp they feed me) cray cray World today

Be aware & be prepared

I went to thank a post on the previous thread and got a message that I did not have access to that page!

big-bang-theory-hyperventilating.gif

Had to do a quick sweep of my conscience to see if I'd said anything I shouldn't have said. :thinking::scared:

Thankful it was a bugaboo and I'm not sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on!
dunce-emoticon.gif

Where is everyone?

nothing to gripe about? what about the fake Tweet? Last time there was a pause, MBs memorial burned down . . . but I anticipate too much rain for that to happen again

I feel so sorry for an entire LOST generation of folks not knowing how fundamentals operate -- weren't we taught this $h*t in school? Or maybe my school was something awesome :laugh:

Bringing this over from last thread:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Lovejac Haven't seen Paiget lately either. Wonder why she's not protesting?

Was she the 'eyewitness' to shooting who posted on soc media (FB?) she needed to buy urine so she could pass a drug test?
Or was it Tiffany?
Reading that ~mo ago, I wondered whether it was needed for employment test or condition of probation (or similar).

I went to thank a post on the previous thread and got a message that I did not have access to that page!

View attachment 60415

Had to do a quick sweep of my conscience to see if I'd said anything I shouldn't have said. :thinking::scared:

Thankful it was a bugaboo and I'm not sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on!
View attachment 60416

must have gotten modified or deleted :laugh:

View attachment 60415

View attachment 60416
When I am posting and it takes awhile to go thru because the forum is acting up... I :scared: thinking the thread has been locked again. :lol:

Have a flu, so barely conscious.. My phone woke me up buzzing with alerts, about the GJ.

Somebody please promise it's a ruse or at least won't cause a start-over, like a mistrial? :begging:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288