TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlithePlum

Reaction score
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm
(Couldn't find any news articles on this, but he is listed in TXDPS Missing Persons)

Family seems to be updating this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson

1235235_654626687891002_1620320002_n.jpg

Missing, Dead or On-The-Run: Where is Brandon Lawson?

http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-09-24/missing-dead-or-run-where-brandon-lawson

Media/Timeline Thread: TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 TIMELINE/MEDIA ONLY NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Help Find Bradon Lawson Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson

The Observer : https://www.facebook.com/ObserverEnterprise

911 call on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXg-zxS1lE&feature=youtu.be

The RULES: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

THE RULES

All TOS applies here but a few rules are posted below as quick reminders. Only the Help Find Brandon facebook and The Observer sites are allowed at this time. If you have other sites you would like to discuss, send them to Coldpizza or myself for review.

We do not bash or attack family or loved ones. We do not engage in facebook or other social media wars. All info from social media is considered rumor and is not discussable.

Please post responsibly and respectfully towards your fellow members and those connected to this case.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Salem & the Mod Squad

I feel really sad today. Its been over a year and we are on thread 4. I had high hopes that Brandon would be found. Those poor children will miss more special days and holidays without their dad. :tears:

Where is Brandon???

Well I too can't believe we made it to thread #4, but at the same time I wish there were a lot more threads & a lot more folks that would offer their insight & knowledge.

Where o'where is Brandon?

I wish someone would had more knowledge of Brandon's movements that day and days prior to the 8th of Aug. I wish more of his friends would speak up on his behalf. I wish a accurate timeline could be given.
Jmo
Brandon where are you? There is still a few of us that really care where you are.

Well I too can't believe we made it to thread #4, but at the same time I wish there were a lot more threads & a lot more folks that would offer their insight & knowledge.

Where o'where is Brandon?

I have an opinion, though I haven't followed this case closely. I don't know all the details that have been posted, but the one thing that I keep thinking is that Brandon was never in the area he supposedly disappeared from, and that that wasn't him on the 911 call. There seems to be too many "shifting" details and timelines by the girlfriend. Not so sure about the brother. Has anyone thought about the case this way?

I don't know if this has been posted before, but here is a picture, similar to the shorts B was wearing. They are Tapout camo shorts.

The description of the shorts:
* Color option: Camo
* Velcro Fly
* One side welt Velcro pocket
* Unlined
* Approximate inseam: 9.75 inches
* Measurement taken from a size 34
* 100% polyester
* Machine washable

imagesCA4A270Y.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbr...0.1412387316./249370715272010/?type=3&theater

I have an opinion, though I haven't followed this case closely. I don't know all the details that have been posted, but the one thing that I keep thinking is that Brandon was never in the area he supposedly disappeared from, and that that wasn't him on the 911 call. There seems to be too many "shifting" details and timelines by the girlfriend. Not so sure about the brother. Has anyone thought about the case this way?

Thank you for your opinion, all are VERY MUCH appreciated!!! Fresh eyes always see something another doesn't.

And yes that has been my gut feeling from the beginning, along with a few others too. We've all wondered the same things....Who besides the gf can verify that is in fact BL on the 911 call?
Who besides the gf was the last person to see BL?
Where are all these friends & co-workers that supposedly helped the brother look for BL?
How does one just vanish in a field in 30 minutes??

I've had your same thoughts from soon after he went missing.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own.*

I have thought that also. There is just to much conflicting information and many unanswered questions. And if anyone asks for clarification on information that has been given, then your attacked as rude or a hater and deleted, blocked of banned. So, many people have stopped asking questions publicly on the SM site. Sadly, I think this is one reason Brandon's case does not get very much attention. JMO, IMO

You're definitely not the only one who feels this. Nothing makes sense, not the way it's been told by those closest to them. Thanks for joining in!

bbm.grabbed! Did not have on at the time he left...so where and when did he change? That could be a big thing IMOO

My point exactly, so how would she know what B was actually wearing when he "disappeared" if the last time L saw him he was wearing something else and grabbed a yellow shirt and camo shorts? Is it possible that she was out there when he disappeared and saw what he had on or did K tell her what he had on or was he with friends that were able to tell her what he had on? It doesn't make sense, unless when she found the truck, the clothes he had on where in the truck, but not the camo shorts and yellow shirt.

My point exactly, so how would she know what B was actually wearing when he "disappeared" if the last time L saw him he was wearing something else and grabbed a yellow shirt and camo shorts? Is it possible that she was out there when he disappeared and saw what he had on or did K tell her what he had on or was he with friends that were able to tell her what he had on? It doesn't make sense, unless when she found the truck, the clothes he had on where in the truck, but not the camo shorts and yellow shirt.

If he had the shorts one when he vanished, they have no real pockets so was he carrying his wallet & cell phone? If so, you would think if something bad happened out there something would have been found by now. JMO

This is suppodesly clarified by a post on the fb page, where she says she found the bag in a closet that had his clothes the night he disappeared, with his rabbit's foot...someone posted it, I think in thread #3, QueenBea did, post 1110 on page 23

In my opinion and only my opinion! Hfbl is asking why hasn't the drones been brought in. Well I'm asking why haven't more clarification on this case such as timelines, his attire, K and A been questioned, why the home in San Angelo wasn't searched, why law enforcement has not given a updated statement, just simple things that would help out. Instead of I don't know.
Just my opinion.
Brandon where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads