Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kayelyn Louder
25377309.jpg

Police and family searching for missing Murray woman
MURRAY — Two Utah parents are holding out hope that their adult daughter will be found safe following her mysterious disappearance. Family and friends of Kayelyn Louder, 30, have been searching every day since she went missing on Sept. 27. Video from her condominium shows her leaving the building in a tank top, shorts and barefoot in the late afternoon last Saturday, said her father Jesse Louder. "She left with just herself ... and it was pouring rain," he said. Though there has been no history of any abnormal behavior in the past, he said she had "a little bit of depression" due to her recent employment situation. "She's been in and out of jobs for the last year, so it's been a little tough for her," Jesse said. Kayelyn usually "checks in with her mother" on a daily basis, he said, which is why the family is so concerned. She left her home with no belongings, leaving behind her mobile phone, house keys, purse, car keys and her pet dog.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=31832844

Find Kayelyn Louder FB group for her:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/542274222570458/

The link in los2188 post above shows:

Video from her condominium shows her leaving the building in a tank top, shorts and barefoot in the late afternoon last Saturday, said her father Jesse Louder.

It also says "She left her home with no belongings, leaving behind her mobile phone, house keys, purse, car keys and her pet dog".

Barefoot in the pouring rain? And not taking anything with her? MOO but that seems to me like she was just running out to do something for a quick minute - like maybe she forgot to roll up her car windows and was in a hurry because of the rain?

I can't imagine leaving everything and being barefoot unless it was supposed to just be a quick trip, but hope she's safe, and comes home quickly.

CLICK HERE to see a map of the area she went missing in.
Little Cottonwood Creek runs through the condo area somehow and there's a large cemetery to the east.

Unless she was grabbed by a convenient killer like Brooke Wilberger was in Oregon, I suspect this is more of a Jennifer Huston case.

Her Facebook page shows pictures of her living and bedrooms in total uproar; I hope they've been searched for drugs or other issues.

Her Facebook page shows pictures of her living and bedrooms in total uproar

I have to admit, I wouldn't want to take a picture of myself in a bedroom that messy and for someone of her age maybe?

That was my bedroom at that age. Single, disorganized, and no one to impress--I don't see it as out of the ordinary. I'm real concerned for her, and I have to say I don't like the media's depression/possible suicide angle right off the get-go-I feel this causes people to not take it as seriously.

Is it possible she ran out to meet someone outside of her building?

I really suck at maps. I've spent the last hour trying to figure out if any of my head rsos are actually near Kayelyn's place.

Anyone wanna try?

Someone mentioned on her sister's Facebook page that Kayelyn hung out with a female friend at that friend's condo in the same complex. Maybe something happened on the way? I hope they have scoured that building. Seemed like family have had a very hard time trying to get media to pick up the story-I wonder if they had similar issues with LE taking it seriously?

Is there any information on whether the condo door was locked when her roommate returned?
Seems to me there should be more video on her movements plus they should release what they have. She took her keys but no cellphone,very odd for anyone to do that.

She is described as having "a little bit of depression" (maybe the truth was more than a little bit and nobody just didn't want to see it or she was really good at hiding it for a while), been in and out of jobs lately (maybe she just couldn't hold one due to her mental state?), leaving barefoot in the pouring rain, she studied social work according to her FB (people in these professions tend to have a higher risk of depression etc.), her age (mental problems often fully burst out in the late 20s). I don't know, this case just has that mental health vibe to me. So I guess she either harmed herself or has a mental breakdown and is wandering around somewhere or is in hiding.

She is described as having "a little bit of depression" (maybe the truth was more than a little bit and nobody just didn't want to see it or she was really good at hiding it for a while), been in and out of jobs lately (maybe she just couldn't hold one due to her mental state?), leaving barefoot in the pouring rain, she studied social work according to her FB (people in these professions tend to have a higher risk of depression etc.), her age (mental problems often fully burst out in the late 20s). I don't know, this case just has that mental health vibe to me. So I guess she either harmed herself or has a mental breakdown and is wandering around somewhere or is in hiding.

One of "KiKi"'s Photos posts on her FB page and comments, from 2011, appear odd:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...493968.-2207520000.1412613530.&type=3&theater

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back