Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

SCHMAE

Reaction score
http://onlinenews.warwickshire.police.uk/wpnews_pressrelease/rss/16858

Police are urgently appealing for the public’s help in tracing a man who was reported missing yesterday (Sunday 5th October)

Baljeev Johal, aged 24, was attending a family wedding at the Sports Connexion on Leamington Road in Ryton On Dunsmore. He was last seen at around 12.30am.

Baljeev who lives in the Bramcote area of Nottingham, is described as an Asian male, around 6”3 . He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a slim white shirt with a black jacket and black trousers.

I'm counting on my UK counterparts to help with this thread, area, maps.

I'm in shock, this is a good 'online' friend of mine. I'm scared for him, very scared.

Could he be attempting to walk home from that location ?

Possibly, it's a long walk but possibly. I really hope so.

Do you know how to take the pic from article and make it bigger and post here?

No, the pic is tiny it would pixelate terribly

Ok, so a wedding on Saturday night. Missing early morning hours of the Sunday after. We can assume there was drinking at the wedding after wards? Does UK have a reception after a wedding and the family and friends drink and eat half the night?
What does a " slim" white shirt mean ? tia

Ok, so a wedding on Saturday night. Missing early morning hours of the Sunday after. We can assume there was drinking at the wedding after wards? Does UK have a reception after a wedding and the family and friends drink and eat half the night?
What does a " slim" white shirt mean ? tia

Tight fitting, a popular dress shirt for young men in the uk. And yes there would be a reception after the wedding. I believe it was an Indian wedding and from what he has told me, the celebrations can go over a few days. With parties and food.

A few days? Maybe some other members of the wedding are still living it up somewhere?
I wonder if all wedding parties have been accounted for .

Thanks, Boss, whoever moved this over :)

Hardly slept last night. I'm beside myself. To me baljeev is nino, someone I met about 4 years ago on a forum, we got along as we both support Liverpool. He's like a little brother and a good mate wrapped in one, someone I have talked to virtually every day for the last 4 years, despite never meeting in real life.

No news is good news, right ? :please: be safe, little friend.

Hardly slept last night. I'm beside myself. To me baljeev is nino, someone I met about 4 years ago on a anxiety site, we got along as we both support Liverpool. He's like a little brother and a good mate wrapped in one, someone I have talked to virtually every day for the last 4 years, despite never meeting in real life.

Sorry to hear you have a personal interest in this one. Hopefully he will be found safe soon.

Indian weddings can go on for days on end, but usually in large family groups and not with people going off on their own. If no one else is missing then it's very concerning.

Hardly slept last night. I'm beside myself. To me baljeev is nino, someone I met about 4 years ago on a forum, we got along as we both support Liverpool. He's like a little brother and a good mate wrapped in one, someone I have talked to virtually every day for the last 4 years, despite never meeting in real life.
Baljeev is very lucky to have you as you know exactly what needs to be done now to help find him! Please contact his family (even though you don't know them) and offer your help. They must be beside themselves, as you are.
Hoping for a very speedy positive result in this one xx

Baljeev is very lucky to have you as you know exactly what needs to be done now to help find him! Please contact his family (even though you don't know them) and offer your help. They must be beside themselves, as you are.
Hoping for a very speedy positive result in this one xx

I have talked to a family member, told them everything I could think of that may help. They were already aware of what I was able to tell them, so that is good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back