GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Beverly!

1411739631000-beverly-carter.jpg

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/

Police are in their second day of looking for clues in the disappearance of a central Arkansas real estate agent. More than 250 volunteers were out helping authorities search for clues Saturday.

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is searching for 51-year-old Beverly Carter. She was reported missing by her husband September 25 after she was supposed to meet an unknown person at a home on Old River Road in Scott to show a house around 5:30 p.m. After three and half hours of no contact, her husband went to the home and found his wife's car with her purse and wallet inside, but she was nowhere to be found, and investigators have found no trace of a crime.

Beverly Carter was last seen wearing a black sleeveless shirt and red shorts. Flyers circulating suggest Carter stands around 5 feet, 2 inches and weighs around 145 pounds. She is also said to have blonde hair and green eyes.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Beverly Carter is urged to contact PCSO at any of the below listed contacts.

24 hour Communications number: (501) 340-6963

Criminal Investigations Division: (501) 340-6940

Central Arkansas CRIMESTOPPERS tip line:(501) 340-TIPS(8477)

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Media Thread

:seeya:
This is the social media we can link to:

Social media of the accused (Arron Lewis)

Facebook of the Victim

MSM Social Media

All other social media links are off limits.

We do not ever allow screen shots from social media

We do not allow discussion of comments, though you can point someone in the direction of the comment. Such as "see comment from A.M. under this article"

All social media / comments other than MSM Article are to be taken as rumor.

Also no more discussion or sleuthing of "Trevor" the police at this point have cleared him. If that changes we will revisit.

Any questions then please feel free to PM me or another MOD.

TIA
:loser:

Just a reminder...

Sleuthing family and friends of the victim or suspect is not allowed.

Please continue here...

Also when you check that site there are records under both spellings, Arron and Aaron.

They did the autopsy mid week last week. Im starting to think that she wasnt sexually assaulted. It seems they would have filed a charge by now and Im not finding one. jmo
Going to have to revisit motive. He may have done this for a ransom. She fought him and he lost it and killed her. There went his plan.
Are those locks heavy enough to kill someone with them? The lock was missing.Would a blow like that kill someone without there being blood evidence? Could have been the murder weapon. Trying to figure out if he could have killed her in that house.

Just received an email update stating: ARRON LEWIS has been transferred from Ouachita River Correctional Unit New Commitments as of 10/06/2014. The offender is now in the custody of Maximum Security Unit.

Anyone know if this is standard procedure?

Just received an email update stating: ARRON LEWIS has been transferred from Ouachita River Correctional Unit New Commitments as of 10/06/2014. The offender is now in the custody of Maximum Security Unit.

Al was transferred there for parole violations
He was transferred there Thursday are friday

The Ouachita River Correctional Unit is a Medium Security Prison and I would think since he is charge with Capital Murder & Kidnapping that it would make more sense for him to be in a Maximum security facility.

The only prison that I found he had been in previously was the Ouachita River Unit, which if you have to be in prison... that is a nicer one. It's relatively new & nicer than the other ones in Arkansas. I believe it houses 632 medium security prisoners and is about 45 minutes from LR (Malvern, AR). It has more vending/food concessions options, a school, different prisoner programs such as Paws for Prisoner where inmates are allowed to train & work with dogs. I've read life there is a bit more relaxed than at the other prisons.

When I googled Arkansas maximum security unit, the one that came up was Tucker, which is 25 miles NE of Pine Bluff. But, I believe there are other prisons in Arkansas that are considered maximum security prisons also. I think the Varner Unit is considered Super Max.

Regardless, all AL is use to is the medium security of Ouachita and going to a maximum security unit is going to be a huge wake-up call for him... and not a good one.

Since we are already speculating as to AL's psychiatric diagnoses and illicit drug use, here is some food for thought regarding synthetic marijuana.

From the comments section of a MedScape article discussing "spiceophrenia"
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/817745

Dr. Jonathan Lee Dec. 15, 2013

From the review of the literature and from clinical experience, synthetic cannabinoids-induced pychotic symptoms can last for days to months and anecdotally for more than a year. Residual paranoia and thought disorder are often treated with antipsychotics. Patients would need to be followed long-term to monitor for remission of psychosis and to evaluate whether they may develop a primary psychoic disorder such as schizophrenia.

Dr. Gilberto Torres Dec 13, 2013

At the time of reading this information we have a pacient who suddenly presented at ER with psychotic reaction and his drugsceen was negative, bisides other diagnostic considerations this was a enlighten one for all us

As always thank you​

Alexander Fernandez Dec 13, 2013

My ex fiance experienced a psychotic episode lasting a few months after being tricked into smoking spice by her so-called friends. She was treated with antipsychotics and almost two years later still complains of residual effects.​

Just throwing that out for our psycho-experts to chew on.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/817745#vp_2

The Ouachita River Correctional Unit is a Medium Security Prison and I would think since he is charge with Capital Murder & Kidnapping that it would make more sense for him to be in a Maximum security facility.

The only prison that I found he had been in previously was the Ouachita River Unit, which if you have to be in prison... that is a nicer one. It's relatively new & nicer than the other ones in Arkansas. I believe it houses 632 medium security prisoners and is about 45 minutes from LR (Malvern, AR). It has more vending/food concessions options, a school, different prisoner programs such as Paws for Prisoner where inmates are allowed to train & work with dogs. I've read life there is a bit more relaxed than at the other prisons.

When I googled Arkansas maximum security unit, the one that came up was Tucker, which is 25 miles NE of Pine Bluff. But, I believe there are other prisons in Arkansas that are considered maximum security prisons also. I think the Varner Unit is considered Super Max.

Regardless, all AL is use to is the medium security of Ouachita and going to a maximum security unit is going to be a huge wake-up call for him... and not a good one.

I wonder why he wasn't sent to a maximum security unit. Maybe they are placed according to where there is space available. There is so much overcrowding the Pulaski County Jail, where he was before returning to prison, has been closed several times recently to all but the most dangerous offenders. The jails in the state are holding hundreds of convicted inmates waiting for a place to go in the Department of Corrections. I think every unit has a maximum security area, even Tucker Maximum Security has a unit for the worst offenders where they are in a cell 23 hours a day. If drugs influenced his behaviors he probably isn't a difficult prisoner. Remember, he was on parole and served very little of his earlier sentence.

Regarding his move to maximum security: Perhaps because this is a capital case? Or perhaps to "protect" him from other prisoners?

I have no idea if this information is correct, but a friend of mine who has a nephew currently in the Arkansas penal system told me that parole violations (at least in this area) goes to Ouachita River first, then they farm them out to the other prisons from there.

I also thought that maybe they agreed to keep him there until the investigation is over because maybe its easier for the Pulaski County investigators to get to Malvern than it is to drive all the way to Cummins?

I could be wrong on both counts, but just a thought.

I have no idea if this information is correct, but a friend of mine who has a nephew currently in the Arkansas penal system told me that parole violations (at least in this area) goes to Ouachita River first, then they farm them out to the other prisons from there.

I also thought that maybe they agreed to keep him there until the investigation is over because maybe its easier for the Pulaski County investigators to get to Malvern than it is to drive all the way to Cummins?

I could be wrong on both counts, but just a thought.

I looked into it yesterday and the info I bolded above is what I came up with, too. He was processed at Ouachita River when he was transferred there several days ago and yesterday (10/6) is when they transferred him to Maximum Security Unit. These are links with information on where he is currently being detained: http://prisonhandbook.com/8227/maximum-security-unit-arkansas/ http://adc.arkansas.gov/faciliities/Pages/facilityDetails.aspx?show=16

They did the autopsy mid week last week. Im starting to think that she wasnt sexually assaulted. It seems they would have filed a charge by now and Im not finding one. jmo
Going to have to revisit motive. He may have done this for a ransom. She fought him and he lost it and killed her. There went his plan.
Are those locks heavy enough to kill someone with them? The lock was missing.Would a blow like that kill someone without there being blood evidence? Could have been the murder weapon. Trying to figure out if he could have killed her in that house.

Though her body was released to her family last week I am certain that they are still processing DNA evidence, toxicology screens, etc. Such tests can take upwards of 6-8 weeks in a straight forward case and longer in a complex case and therefore I wouldn't think that the autopsy report would be complete for several months.

I don't know the laws in Arkansas but I am almost certain that additional charges wouldn't be required until all of the findings from the autopsy are back and the report is complete and released to the prosecution. MOO.

I looked into it yesterday and the info I bolded above is what I came up with, too. He was processed at Ouachita River when he was transferred there several days ago and yesterday (10/6) is when they transferred him to Maximum Security Unit. These are links with information on where he is currently being detained: http://prisonhandbook.com/8227/maximum-security-unit-arkansas/ http://adc.arkansas.gov/faciliities/Pages/facilityDetails.aspx?show=16
He is not at Tucker Maximum Security unit. He is still here: http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info...utmb=93856461.3.10.1412697467&__utmc=93856461

I just watched the NG episode from a few nights ago, when they spoke with the funeral home. They kept emphasizing the bad state of her body and I couldn't help but wonder if this was from being buried or the actual murder. For one, I thought it was a little disrespectful to her family and friends to be discussing on national television. But two, it had my mind thinking this was a little more than a strangulation or bullet hole. I am praying Beverly's family never has to sit through a trial and hear all the details. That poor poor family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer