Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Use this thread to discuss the SEARCH for Hannah Graham.

OFF TOPIC posts will be removed.

Thanks.

ETA: Discussion of Alexis Murphy and Randy Allen Taylor belongs in the appropriate forum.

Forum: Randy Allen Taylor

Has anyone heard about the photos that were taken by the drone?
Are they finished being analysed?

Thanks Bessie!

Has anyone heard about the photos that were taken by the drone?
Are they finished being analysed?

No, I haven't to answer your question, but I can't imagine that information would be released to the general public unless they had found her, or something of hers. I would think that would be breaking news- or at least I certainly hope it would be!

From the Charlottesville NewsPlex (10/7):

"On Wednesday, we are also going to have two imagining analyst join us,” said Mark Eggman with VDEM. “They're going to be going through it live, the imagery and the imagining from that aircraft over the weekend. That's been processed yesterday and today, so tomorrow we're going to see it live, and we're going to be working with them on that."

Thanks Bessie!

No, I haven't to answer your question, but I can't imagine that information would be released to the general public unless they had found her, or something of hers. I would think that would be breaking news- or at least I certainly hope it would be!

Or we may notice the search going in a different direction

From the Charlottesville NewsPlex (10/7):

"On Wednesday, we are also going to have two imagining analyst join us,” said Mark Eggman with VDEM. “They're going to be going through it live, the imagery and the imagining from that aircraft over the weekend. That's been processed yesterday and today, so tomorrow we're going to see it live, and we're going to be working with them on that."

I think it may indicate areas to be searched, Something may stick out as strange.

Or maybe it will show something that is obvious.

Will they continue to use it in other areas? I hope they do if nothing is found

An eyes on update from this morning in C. Barefoot's post on the facebook page.

An eyes on update from this morning in C. Barefoot's post on the facebook page.

To clarify, the post is on his Facebook page . There are teams of four officers, each of which with maps and directions to remote County locations. They've been asked to walk the roadsides and search the woods.

How JM can allow these men and women to sacrifice their days searching for Hannah day in and day out is beyond me. (Of course, this is assuming JM is guilty of abduction and knows where she is... which I believe at this point he is).

I'm grateful for our justice system in this country. But there is a deep price that is paid if in fact JM knows where she is. A tragic irony.

Who is allowed to visit him in jail right now? Anyone besides his by-the-book legal counsel?? Have there been friends and family pleading with him?? What about his pastor? Can he go in there and encourage the truth? His old Christian friends? Where are the people that can approach him from a non-legal angle to help him do the right thing?

(I don't expect full answers to these from you fellow WS'ers. Just expressing my thoughts and frustrations...):gaah:

I just wish there was someone who had seen JM after he left Tempo with Hannah
Some one who could say I saw him at X o'clock
He was last seen on video (AFAIK) after one

If LE knew when he was next seen, it may give them some idea of how far he may have traveled
Or how near

I just wish there was someone who had seen JM after he left Tempo with Hannah
Some one who could say I saw him at X o'clock
He was last seen on video (AFAIK) after one

If LE knew when he was next seen, it may give them some idea of how far he may have traveled
Or how near

My gut tells me that he got her quickly into the car and then that was it. No one else would have witnessed them together. :(

My gut tells me that he got her quickly into the car and then that was it. No one else would have witnessed them together. :(

I guess what I meant was someone who saw him alone after Hannah was seen with him

To get some idea of what time he got home
It would/may help in figuring out how much time he had to do whatever he did and how far he could have traveled

Oh, yes, indeed. I agree. That is an amazing piece of the puzzle for LE to find. It would be HUGELY helpful to the search efforts. I sure hope that his roommates proved helpful in some regard.

I guess what I meant was someone who saw him alone after Hannah was seen with him

To get some idea of what time he got home
It would/may help in figuring out how much time he had to do whatever he did and how far he could have traveled

They're working on that, and it seems that "gap is closing," though their wording is poor and they're not releasing that info to the public. But they've stated "the time gap is closing" on where Jesse was that night. https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/519552289883713537

Has anyone come across information about how many dogs they are using? It would be great if even several out of state handlers could bring their dogs to Cville. I feel like they need hundreds of search and rescue dogs. Especially to sniff out areas where it's tougher for a human to walk. And there are many of those areas in this region.

Just found this article about the accuracy of cadaver dogs. Until I read this, I hadn't realized they can smell human remains so deep into the ground:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ent_accurate_can_smell_remains_15_feet_d.html

There have been scattered reports of varying numbers of dogs. I know they're using this group: http://www.dogseast.com/ I don't know about others. (I can find sources if needed.)

Thank you. For some reason I get this deep feeling that they need more dogs. Like hundreds of them and divide them into groups as you do human searchers.

There have been scattered reports of varying numbers of dogs. I know they're using this group: http://www.dogseast.com/ I don't know about others. (I can find sources if needed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee