JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Who is Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr.? What do we know about him?

NOTE: DO NOT post personal information about his family and friends

My father said during WWII the Japanese were so into being clean that one way to extract info was to deny bathing.

Is it a right in jail?

I know they get deloussed.

Do we know if JM had anything to do with drugs? Selling them, using them, or hanging out with people that do?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think inmates have rights to anything much except their lawyers, food, water, and a toilet during times that they're being held in solitary confinement, in medical, or "in the hole." Unfortunately a member of my family was incarcerated for a time, so I've heard some stories about this.

edited to correct terminology

I wonder if he gets to watch any TV while there? Hopefully if he does, he saw the Grahams appeal last weekend.

~~2/24/13 UVA Indecent exposure "blk male"
3/1/13 Traffic Charge: Operating uninspected vehicle - Keswick 22947
4/1/13 Hearing- RE: Traffic Charges 3/1/13 guilty in absentia
~~5/3/13 UVA 2:30 AM "2 males"
~~5/17/13 UVA Sex. Assault 1am - "blk male 6' heavy build"
5/26/13 Warrant in Debt - University of Virginia
~~5/30/13 UVA Stolen Purse 3 AM "blk male 5'9"
~~ 6/5/13Wendoline Garcia - Manassas, VA - 16 - missing http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1218030/1
~~6/14/13 UVA Possible Abduction Attempt "possible blk male"

In this part of 2013 timeline from:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

There's no way yet of knowing if the reports of sexual assult and purse snatching are him. If you assume they are, he's ticketed around Keswisk, close to home for JM, in March, skips the hearing a month later. By May, he still hasn't paid the ticket. Short of cash? Maybe not able to finance his habits? Four days after the Debt warrant is issued, maybe when it arrived in the mail, there's a purse snatching. He's capable of it, and it's less than what he's prepared to do to people, if it was him. Then five days after the purse snatching another girl goes missing. Too many assumptions, but at this point he has a 'live-in' gf, supposedly.

At one time his address was 870 Black Cat Road, Keswick, VA 22947-2523. His phone was 434-984-6869.

http://411.info/people/Virginia/Keswick/Matthew-Jesse/139147079.html

Same info at:

http://find.usa.com/22947-va-keswick-870-black-cat-rd.htm

Reverse searching that number gives another person's name, so it may have been re-issued to somebody else at some point. I just thought it might be useful for searching for any of his online activities, such as dating sites, etc.

Another address was 2480 Ponderosa Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22903-7829.

Anyone good at analyzing writing?

It looks like it starts with an unrelated character. Perhaps where the attorney's put a mark to show him where to sign? Then you can sort of make out Jesse and L. His surname just looks like a mess. So, how about a wild guess that he dislikes the person his surname came from?

Anyone good at analyzing writing?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express... :) Sorry... couldn't resist!! LOL

But seriously... that signature looks like he might be dyslexic - which could explain why he seems intelligent yet simple.

It looks like it starts with an unrelated character. Perhaps where the attorney's put a mark to show him where to sign? Then you can sort of make out Jesse and L. His surname just looks like a mess. So, how about a wild guess that he dislikes the person his surname came from?

His mom and Dad divorced when she moved near the new high school. I recall his dad having some funky sex charge at some point, but I don't know if that information was ever confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk