Japan gets slam by Typhoon Cat 6

trigger

Reaction score
(by Mark Brander, BIN) -- This is the biggest typhoon/hurricane anyone has ever seen! It is clasified as a Category 6! An astronaut reporting from space says he has never seen anything like it. The storm is creating a massive tidal wave that already has waves fifty feet high. By the time they hit the shoreline they will be much higher and will no doubt obliterate what is left of the Fukushima reactor buildings and spent fuel pools!

http://www.redflagnews.com/headline...0-feet-high-cloud-field-would-cross-entire-us

I am a total wreck. My Granson is station there, in Okinawa.

As of 8 p.m. Japanese time Saturday (7 a.m. EDT Saturday in the U.S.), the eye of Vongfong was roughly 75 miles south-southeast of Kadena Air Base on Okinawa, moving north-northwest at 9 mph.

The typhoon's maximum sustained winds have tailed off to 100 mph, which makes Vongfong the equivalent of a Category 2 hurricane, according to the U.S. military's Joint Typhoon Warning Center.

Just heard from my grandson! All is good there but they still cannot go outside. He said it was the worst hes ever seen. lol

Thank you all for your prayers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back