Rumor Or Fact?

A

ajt400

I think both Smit and Douglas believed that the R's were guilty---or at least that's the way the evidence looked to them when first entering the case.....

Originally posted by sissi
He is not hired by Boulder,he is working the case on his own,nothing from which to walk away.
Or am I wrong here?

IMO JMO

I believe your correct Sissi. Thank you !

Yes ,he did do just as you said,his job wasn't to come in and look for evidence ,it was to look within the evidence hoping to gain a new perspective or find something overlooked. It's just too bad he didn't get the call sooner when his insight and expertise would have been of more benefit.
JMO

Ditto; Lou"FOX" Smit was at the WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME... ???~~~!!!:eek: :dontknow: :confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ajt400
I think both Smit and Douglas believed that the R's were guilty---or at least that's the way the evidence looked to them when first entering the case.....

I agree...and I also agree "everything comes from somewhere!~;)univ fact! ... so what is one (anyone/someone) to comprehend / believe? ... in this manner/matter/JonBenet?!:confused:

Originally posted by TLynn
If Smit actually stood in JonBenet's "shoes" - he'd have asked...

How did the pineapple get into my digestive system
Who gave it to me -
What time did I eat it -
When did I die -

Instead he saw an "open" window - which was NOT a crime scene photo and deduced an intruder. He never asked -
Who opened the window that wide
Who took the picture
Why is it being misrepresented

He was duped. The Hen outfoxed him.

He chased a fake clue and didn't pursue hard evidence that the victim gave him.

There is NO EXCUSE for that. Smit NEVER stood in JonBenet's shoes.

... the answers are in print (the only man(Dr.)to write not one but two books regarding why/when/how/who/... WHY hasn't LSmit referenced Dr. Hodges (2) books (A MOTHER GONE BAD and WHO WILL SPEAK FOR JONBENT)... he is referenced in the last book beyond a doubt...???!!!~~~... so now what???!!!~~~!@@@)...
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Yes ,he did do just as you said,his job wasn't to come in and look for evidence ,it was to look within the evidence hoping to gain a new perspective or find something overlooked.

Exactly, it's my understanding that in the past, Smit was called in to review evidence on cases that had stumped others....just to see something that had been overlooked already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back