Women attacked with bottles of urine near UT-Austin

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Women attacked with bottles filled with urine near UT-Austin (SA Express-News)

---
The first case occurred during the morning Sept. 20 in the 2400 block of San Gabriel Street near the UT-Austin campus, the Austin American-Statesman reported. A person in a dark-colored Jeep Wrangler threw a bottle of urine at a group of women while driving past.

One of the victims was injured when the bottle struck her face, the American-Statesman reported.

A second incident happened Wednesday around 10:30 a.m. in the 2300 block of Leon Street, near the site of the first incident. A similar vehicle threw another bottle with urine at a woman walking down the street, the American-Statesman reported, but the victim was not injured.

"It was a black Jeep. They threw urine, out of a bucket, on me ... It was absolutely disgusting," Maiya Johnson, 22, told KXAN.
---
more at the links

They should solve this pretty quickly if they look at a few surveillance videos just before and after both incidents. Wouldn't it be unlikely that a moron who throws pee would think no to wipe his prints off of this bottle before throwing? The idiot probably will brag to someone. He probably has all sorts of nasty germs ewww!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urine is sterile at least, isn't it?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Yikes! Who told you that? ( and please. don't shake their hand!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall watching a Discovery show about African tribes and they washed their hands behind a ox while it urinates because it was sterile and they had no access to clean water.

Actually, there was a time when, according to "folk medicine", urine was used as a "disinfectant". According to my very elderly mother, her grandmother was an advocate of using urine to wipe her face. God knows what it was supposed to do. Prevent acne maybe. But I do remember hearing about this.

-------------------------

Since writing the above, I googled "urine + acne". There are entire websites devoted to "urine therapy" for treating acne! So great grandma wasn't crazy after all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back