AK AK - Jael Hamblen, 20, Anchorage, 11 Oct 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jael Hamblen
MISSING-WOMAN-png.png

Police seek help locating 20-year-old missing person Jael Hamblen
Anchorage police are asking for the public’s help in locating 20-year-old Jael Hamblen, who has been reported missing. Hamblen was last seen the evening of October 11, 2014, in the area of Trailside Loop in South Anchorage, when she left her young child in the care of her roommate. Hamblen has not been seen or heard from since, which is considered highly unusual for Hamblen, and there is concern for her safety and well-being.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/police-search-for-missing-woman/29135908

The article says that she left her baby in the care of the roommate, but the poster sounds as if her roommate, found that her phone and purse was gone, but her baby and car were still there. I'm guessing she probably left the child with her roommate saying she'd be back later?? But I'm not clear on that. I wonder if she did leave the baby if she said where she was going, who she was going with or what she was doing.

Vincent says she and Hamblen were together for most of Saturday evening. They went out for dinner and were home before 10 p.m. Vincent said Hamblen told her she was considering going out, but Vincent went to bed before she left. When Vincent got up at noon on Sunday, Hamblen wasn’t home.

Vincent says Hamblen took her purse and phone, but she left her car, which makes Vincent think that someone picked her up. Why Hamblen never returned is a huge mystery. But Vincent says the biggest mystery of all is why the young mother hasn’t checked in on her seven-month-old son.

http://www.ktva.com/friends-family-continue-search-for-missing-anchorage-mother-491/

On the above missing page they have quite a detailed post about the events that day as well as the last text she received around 3 am from a guy..even has his phone number on the post and tells all about him..

There is still nothing on this young woman and I do not believe she just walked away.
These ppl need help finding her!
she seems to have a very very close circle of loving friends.

On the above missing page they have quite a detailed post about the events that day as well as the last text she received around 3 am from a guy..even has his phone number on the post and tells all about him..

They have a photo of all the ppl with that phone number.
the alst one with the last initial P was familiar to me for some reason for I read that very last name on another missing person case very recently. I don't even know where to start looking. I noticed on the last thread because it was a name
in the Anthony case and now I saw it again I thought it very odd .

This is so odd. IMO....I don't think she would just walk away from her child. Reading the FB page it seems she was very involved with her friends and family and this is not like her to just disappear for days on end without having contact with them. I sure hope they find her safe.

I agree!
But I don't see any searches for her do you?

Jael needs some help peeps.
I don't think LE has even searched for her yet.
I feel badly for her mom and friends they are trying hard.

Are there any searches scheduled? What about news attention? Have any local or national stations picked up her story? I am not local.

Im not either but read her FB page. I don't think LE has done anything. they are posting flyers and such but
Not much else.

That post by KW is *amazing* and the best info on any missing persons case I've read about lately. Wow! It sounds very unlike her to disappear so that's scary. I hope they can locate her.

Does anyone know if her family or friends have started a "Help find" FB page for her? I can't seem to locate one.

Thanks so much Los2188! I am really worried about this one.....doesn't seem to be in her character to to just leave her baby.

Thanks so much Los2188! I am really worried about this one.....doesn't seem to be in her character to to just leave her baby.

No problem. Always happy to help...and just call me Los. :)

Sleuther's..... I have joined Jael's FB pages, they really need our help. It seems they don't have much help at all. This girl would not disappear like this. Any help that anyone could provide I am sure they would really appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back