827 users online (137 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Heart of Europe

Man on vacation in Bali gets a long rash; finds it's.....

An Australian man took a vacation in Bali. Got a red line, moving up from his bellybutton to his chest. Doctors there, prescribed antihistamines.

But it kinda burned, so when he got home, he visited his own physicians. Who found a tiny spider had burrowed right on in there and up, and they needed to cut it out.

Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links

my cosy corner
    That is absolutely horrible. I am a nature lover, but not that sort of nature, not when nature burrows into the human body and keep burrowing along like that.

How horrible...shudder!!!

Spiderman. Maybe he develop super powers.

real life
    ew ew ew ew that is all
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Long Beach, California
    I have a friend that surfs in Bali often. On one trip years ago, when he was in college, he came home with a red bump on his cheek... he assumed that it was a pimple. He was sitting in class and the "pimple" burst and out crawled 10's of teeny tiny baby spiders. A spider had laid her nest in his face! He had to have the site cleaned, packed and stitched as it had left quite a hole!