Waitress gets the nastiest tip ever, customer charged with body waste battery

zwiebel

Reaction score
A waitress in Muncie, Indiana, noticed that the black bill folder containing a tip handed to her by a teen customer, had a foul smell. When she opened it, she discovered the bills were covered in fecal matter.

The 17-year-old customer stayed at the restaurant, and the waitress called police.

'Officers reviewed surveillance video at the restaurant...it shows the suspect going to the bathroom after the waitress handed him the bill......shows the suspect return to the table, putting the contaminated items into the bill folder and hand it back to the waitress. He's then seen laughing as the waitress walks off.'

He's charged with battery with bodily waste.

http://abc7news.com/news/police-teen-left-waitress-tip-covered-in-feces/356071/

This story was so yuccky, I didn't even want to 'spread' it - too much like manure on a field! But then I was talking to someone who has waited on tables about this awful story I read (but not saying what it was, other than about waitering) and they replied along the lines of; 'Yeah, I know. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap thrown at you..'

Yes. Well. Now I do.

I am glad he has been charged. This is vile, and potentially dangerous. The penalty probably does not reflect the abhorence of the offence.

My favorite part is the fact that he stayed in the restaurant long enough for the restaurant to not only see what happened, but for the police to come and arrest him. He really made an *advertiser censored* out of himself, him and his crappy judgement. ; )

How could anyone EVER that behavior was appropriate, let alone funny? Obviously he has deeper issues than just stupidity!

This story was so yuccky, I didn't even want to 'spread' it - too much like manure on a field! But then I was talking to someone who has waited on tables about this awful story I read (but not saying what it was, other than about waitering) and they replied along the lines of; 'Yeah, I know. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap thrown at you..'

Yes. Well. Now I do.

:drumroll:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77