PRESS CONFERENCE: October 18, 2014 *Body Found*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Possible Break In Hannah Graham Case: Press Conference To Be Held In Charlottesville
Posted: Oct 18, 2014 3:28 PM CST Updated: Oct 18, 2014 3:30 PM CST

From Charlottesville Police:

A joint law enforcement briefing regarding the Hannah Graham investigation will be held at 5:30pm on Saturday, October 18, 2014. The briefing will be at the Albemarle County Police Department at 1600 5th Street, Charlottesville, Virginia. We will not be answering questions prior to the briefing.

Carter Johnson
Public Information Officer

CNN has corespondent states a source has told her part of an area that was/was going to be searched was completely taped off around noon today.

praying for the family now...

I have been following this story closely with all of you but this is my first post. Of all the news, blogs etc. by far this particular thread has always been the most accurate with very useful discussions in this case. I hope the following information to be shared with us in the Press Conference will bring home some answers, not only for all of us WS' ers but her family and friends.

Welcome to the Websleuths family, observation...

So it sounds like the search party found her? At least her family knows now. My heart is breaking for them this past month, but at least they know. I can't imagine not knowing...

When does the family find out in cases like this? I'm sure they already know one way or another, but would they have found out first thing or later? Anyone know the protocol? I'm not sure if it's okay to ask this in this thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10