South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Honeymoon husband: Dewani arrested over wife's murder
S. Africa honeymoon slaying: British police arrest husband Shrien Dewani, say he conspired to murder bride http://bit.ly/ghZ6SM

another very sad murder of a honeymoon bride!

Thread #1

The plot thickens........ Second murder!:eek:

Hmmmm,.............it seems the previous victim was killed in the same way Dewani's wife was,...... taxi car-jacking attempt...:silenced:....

{double hmmmmmm} the previous victim's widow flew to be by Dewani's side after his wife was murdered. :waitasec:

Like they say, there is NO coincidence when it comes to murder!:snooty:

JMHO
fran

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/11/shrien-dewani-linked-second-murder

Shrien Dewani 'linked' to second murder case in South Africa
British businessman Dewani denies new accusations he was involved in killing three years ago

The British businessman Shrien Dewani, wanted for extradition by South Africa over claims he paid hitmen to kill his bride on their Cape Town honeymoon, has denied he was involved in another murder three years earlier.

South African National Commissioner General Bheki Cele said police are investigating a link between Dewani and the 2007 murder of Dr Pox Raghavjee.

<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leigh-Anne Jansen &#8207;@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago
#DewaniTrial @eNCAnews VZ: Does that not indicate that the event on the 7th was not an engagement? SM: No, My Lady. Anni's parents explained

VZ: Was this an arranged marriage or was this because of the love the 2 ppl had for each other.

SM: Anni had doubts. I helped compose the email to Shrien. After that, they went ahead with the engagement.

Sneha's had to tell VZ at least three times, 'I'm not a priest', as she's been badgered to explain Hindu wedding customs.

VZ repeats the question. SM: My Lady, it wasn't an arranged marriage. Anni emailed Shrien.

SM: She had her doubts, but decided to go ahead with the engagement.

SM: She went ahead with the engagement after Shrien said he would change his ways and he loved her.

News24 &#8207;@News24 1m1 minute ago
Van Zyl: Did she love him? SM: Yes, she did, in the beginning.

VZ: Maybe I should ask this directly. Did she love him? SM: Yes she did, My Lady.

VZ again reads the email from Shrien to Anni, contained in his plea explanation.

Leigh-Anne Jansen &#8207;@LA_JANSEN 1m1 minute ago
VZ: Is this the email you had in mind? SM: Yes, My Lady. That was the response.

kevinjohnbrandt &#8207;@kevinjohnbrandt 2m2 minutes ago
VanZyl reading email Shrien sent Anni...describing how she makes him laugh...how much he loves her. @ANN7tv

Dewani wanted to be with Anni forever and he found her to be very precious, he also didn't want to see her unhappy.

Nashira Davids &#8207;@nashhannibal 3m3 minutes ago
There was a lot of begging and pleading from Dewani who was described as "too controlling". He promised Anni he would change.

Sneha insists despite their differences, Anni was still in love with Dewani when she married him.

VZ: Was she still in love with him in the time leading up to the wedding. SM: They had their issues, but yes.

RAHIMA ESSOP &#8207;@rahimaessop 2m2 minutes ago
VZ: was she still in love with him leading up to the wedding? Sneha: they had a major dispute,where she threw the ring at him.

Leigh-Anne Jansen &#8207;@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago
VZ: Was she still in love with him in October? SM: Yes

VZ: The accused will tell the court that they had their differences but they were still in love with each other.

Oh no. Originally Anni didn't want to go to South Africa. Sneha encouraged her to go.

Sneha insists despite their differences, Anni was still in love with Dewani when she married him.

Makes it all the more sad, Anni was genuine, she wanted a husband and a lover, not a friend. He made out the 'lover' was going to be part of the marriage, but she's now dead, so......

After the wedding, Anni told Sneha she didn't want to live with Dewani.

Leigh-Anne Jansen &#8207;@LA_JANSEN 4m4 minutes ago
SM: My Lady, Anni & Shrien had lots of problems. That's why after India, we discussed possible divorce.

SM: I told her maybe she should go to SA to sort out their differences. I told her, if you can't stay with him...cont
I will put money in your Swedish account & come home.

ugh. VZ just telling court how Dewani didn't want visitors in hospital, as he was soiling his bed.

I'd like to know exactly what his physical ailments were/are.

I'm highly suspicious of that too.

Leigh-Anne Jansen &#8207;@LA_JANSEN 7m7 minutes ago
VZ: Do you have any knowledge of that. SM: My Lady, I can only say what I heard & what Anni told me.
VZ reads an email Anni had sent to Shrien on October 18, wishing he gets well soon.
VZ: The accused will tell the court this email is keeping in line with what the deceased felt for him.
SM: This is prior my and Anni's visit to Shrien.
VZ: The accused will say they really loved each other. SM: My Lady, they did get married but they had lots of issues.
SM: That's why she was thinking of leaving. VZ: Are you saying she wasn't sincere? SM: At that time, she was.
VZ: You say, after the wedding, the deceased spent more time with you than the accused. SM: Yes.
SM: But I left a day before. She left a day after me.

Leigh-Anne Jansen &#8207;@LA_JANSEN 4m4 minutes ago
SM: We spent a lot of time together, we did, My lady.
VZ: When did you leave India? SM: The 2nd or 3rd of November. VZ: Let me help you. You left on the 2nd.
SM: Then Anni left on the 3rd. VZ: What time did you leave? SM: That I cannot recall, My Lady.

Percy Khaya James &#8207;@KhayaJames 2m2 minutes ago @KayaNews.
S Mashru : We discussed Shrien a lot my lady, correct my lady wedding took two days in India.

SM: She spent most of her time with me, because we also went for a massage. VZ: On the Sunday? SM: Yes, My Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10