LA LA - Ashley White, 16, Shreveport, 11 Aug 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ashley Kay White
5279596_G.jpg

Shreveport teen missing for months
Shreveport Police need your help to locate a missing teenager who has not been seen or heard from in over two months. Ashley Kay White, 16, of the 7600 block of Lotus Lane, was last seen back on August 11, 2014 when she reportedly left the 5900 block of Union Avenue. White was reported to be accompanied by an adult male at the time she was last seen.

http://www.ktbs.com/story/26834326/shreveport-teen-missing-for-months

Wow. Over two months missing.
I pray she's safe somewhere.

I wonder why this is just now considered news? A 16 year old last seen over two months ago with an adult male???

The KTBS provides very little information.

I wonder if it was common for Ashley to take off for a period of time without contact to her parents. I would like to know if she was reported missing on 11 August (or soon after)... or if it took a while for the person who reported her missing to truly realize that something was wrong.

I would also like to know more about the "adult male". Adult as in, eighteen-years-old but one of Ashley's peers? Or adult as in 10-30 years older? Was this individual known to her? Have police been able to contact this individual?

Grr. More information would be really helpful.

Yes it would.
Just jumping off your post...
My mind is racing.

I have a 16 year old daughter. In my world, gone a day without contact is missing. And it wouldn't matter to me of the adult male was 18 or 35, it would be the same.
Where or when is it ok for a 16 year old CHILD to be gone this long without someone screaming for help to find their child????

I have googled and searched. I have found only two articles. Both from today.

This does not feel right to me. Not at all.

Almost 2 years missing and nothing reported since 2014. Bumping for Ashley.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back