Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns with sex toys at haunted house, lawsuit claims

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Illinois....

Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns with sex toys at haunted house (dailyherald.com)

A woman and her 17-year-old daughter have sued the Massacre Haunted House in Montgomery, arguing they were assaulted and verbally harassed by two workers dressed as clowns holding sex toys.
---
"The conduct of the haunted house and its employees crossed all lines of decency and common sense," said their attorney. "Their conduct was outrageous and extreme. My client and her daughter were traumatized by the event. We hope this whole thing is resolved quickly."
---
According to the lawsuit, the woman, her daughter and three other minors....were met in the parking lot by two men dressed as clowns and holding sex toys who began to harass the group. One employee used a sex toy to poke the 17-year-old; the other simulated a sex act with the toy.
---

more at links above

Idk what to think about this story from the link this is a big operation 20,000 sq ft space there should be cameras in the parking lot. Maybe these clowns didn't work there and were just pranking. Seems strange.... Jmo

ciao

Well, you are well back to 100%, wfgodot...

Just another reason for me to say, *I hate clowns*.

Well, you are well back to 100%, wfgodot...
The clowns/sex toys/haunted house triad is the sound of the world revving its engines and again proclaiming itself utterly insane.

The clowns/sex toys/haunted house triad is the sound of the world revving its engines and again proclaiming itself utterly insane.

Are you sure it wasn't the result of any spicy foods you've eaten lately?? :D
(I swear, I bought this "stress relief" natural oils roll on thing...(looks like a little bottle of perfume, with a roller ball on top) -- you roll it over your pressure points when you're stressed, the smell is supposed to relax you. I don't know about that...but I do know that both times I've tried it (close to bedtime), I've had the most vivid, yet bizarre, dreams!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back