GUILTY CA - Ximena Meza, 9, shot dead on Anaheim sidewalk, 22 Oct 2014

Thanks Zweibel, not much information but the article said the girl was only 7, this is just terrible.

Thanks Zweibel, not much information but the article said the girl was only 7, this is just terrible.

I wonder if they updated that, or I just didn't see it? The OC Register is reporting she was 9 now, and seems to have the most details so it may be correct.

She was shot on West Greenacre and the area's know for gang activity. I strongly suspect that the little girl was not the intended target.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/police-639470-dunn-child.html

I cannot seem to think of anything reasonable to type here. Fly with the angels Ximena.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/probation-647091-court-judges.html

Similar questions followed the death of Ximena Meza, a 9-year-old bystander hit by gunfire in an Anaheim gang shooting in October.

The gang members arrested in connection with Ximena’s death – Ricardo Cruz and Alfredo Miguel Aquino – had been released from jail in mid-July, after pleading guilty to felony weapons possession, despite recommendations from probation officers that they serve more time.

The deaths have led communities to wonder why individuals with long histories of law breaking have not received maximum sentences. But law experts say determining how to handle offenders who aren’t abiding by their legal restrictions isn’t so simple.

Trial begins for men charged with the murder of a 9-year-old girl during a gang shooting in Anaheim – Orange County Register

Nearly five years after a 9-year-old girl died in her father’s arms, the unintended victim of an apparent gang-related shooting that shocked an already fear-plagued Anaheim neighborhood, trial has begun for the two men charged with her killing.

Ximena Meza was playing with her two younger sisters in front of the family home when the gunshots rang out around 7:15 p.m. on Oct. 22, 2014.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back