Tennessee toddler gets stuck in a claw machine

zwiebel

Reaction score
18-month-old Colin Lambert had an excellent idea for outwitting one of those frustrating claw machines in a Tennessee laundry; - While grandmom Diane O'Neill looked down at an arriving text for a moment, he clambered in and shut the door behind him.

I don't know why it was open before he climbed in, but it took firefighters to get little 'curious Colin' out again. Poor grandmom loves him to bits but is a bit wary about what he'll get up to next. Firefighters gave him a toy after his experience, so it might well be climbing in a claw machine - although he seems quite interested in the camera equipment at the video too.....

http://abc7news.com/family/funny-photos-little-boy-gets-stuck-in-a-claw-machine/362474/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 82
This is always funny to me. The kids are always looking out of there like "What? I wanted a toy?!" They don't get excited until adults do usually. Luckily, my son was not interested in the claw machines until just recently (he's nine now) and can no longer fit. But if he saw this article he might still try. lol

Has anyone here actually managed to win something from one of these machines? I can understand little ones motives here...

Has anyone here actually managed to win something from one of these machines? I can understand little ones motives here...

My success rate at winning is around 80% as a guestimate. It was my favorite game to play and the only one I'd play. Several times I'd get the claw to grab multiple toys. I haven't played in years though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back