LA - One-year-old found abandoned in stroller, New Orleans, 25 Oct 2014

Are they intentionally not saying if the baby is a little boy or a little girl. I can't really tell from the photo but I think it is a boy by the clothing. Poor baby. :( I hope that an extra nice family steps up to care for this baby.

I have to say... better abandoned than murdered, as so often the case here. The baby will have a chance at a decent life!

Are they intentionally not saying if the baby is a little boy or a little girl. I can't really tell from the photo but I think it is a boy by the clothing. Poor baby. :( I hope that an extra nice family steps up to care for this baby.
Dailymail article says the baby is a boy.
I still haven't seen an update.

I have to say... better abandoned than murdered, as so often the case here. The baby will have a chance at a decent life!

So true, at least whoever abandoned this baby had some sort of empathy within to give this child a chance in life, however of course I disagree with the act itself.

Or maybe something happened to the mother?

There haven't been reports that anyone in the area knows the baby. That is odd.

There haven't been reports that anyone in the area knows the baby. That is odd.

That is what is making me wonder about the parent or guardian of the child. Could a homeless woman have had a child and something happened to her on the street? I suppose that anything is possible. Was it a newer stroller? Are the clothes grungy or clean? Is the child healthy? Normal development? So many questions.

I just can't decide if this is good news or bad news for the baby.

I'm not buying this story. Six and half hours go by without checking on your baby? Right. 11pm before she strolls into the police department? And really who knows how long prior to him being found that he was there.

The mother of the baby arrived at the Sixth District Police station on Oct. 25 around 11 p.m. The mother said that she asked a friend to watch the baby during the time the child was left alone.

The boy who was found abandoned Oct. 25 at 4:30 p.m on the 2600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/27016417/nopd-searching-for-parents-of-abandoned-child

Could be she worked shifts. It's possible she really is innocent in all of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back