2014.10.27 Steven Powell back behind bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Steven Powell, the father-in-law of the late Susan Cox Powell, was arrested Monday morning when a possession of child *advertiser censored* charge levied against him was reinstated.

http://q13fox.com/2014/10/27/steven-powell-arrested-child-*advertiser censored*-charges-reinstated/

Thank goodness he's off the streets again!!!

There's something to brighten up my gloomy Monday.

Dear God in in heaven, Thank you! Steven Powell is a sick weirdo who should be put away forever.

Bet he was feeling smug about being out of prison too so he could resume his dirty deeds. I hope LE keeps leaning on him every chance they have because I think the only way Susan will ever be found is if he finally gives up her whereabouts. Sadly. JMO

Where is a rogue meteor when you need one?

I'm beginning to wonder how long this guy has been a 'sexual deviant'. Geez. Must go way back, imo.
And then subjecting your whole family to your sick, perverted ways. What is wrong w/this dude?
He's very sick and twisted, imo...

I'm just blown away that no one exposed him before...

This just in friends....

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2 min
Judge finds #StevenPowell violated for not completing psycho-sexual eval & sentenced to 40 days in jail. #SusanPowell

This just in friends....

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2 min
Judge finds #StevenPowell violated for not completing psycho-sexual eval & sentenced to 40 days in jail. #SusanPowell
I wonder what the possible max sentence was. IMO this is not nearly long enough.

And I hope he keeps going back to jail until he completes the terms of his release.

Yes, keep on violating his court order treatment for the psycho-sexual evaluation until court date for child *advertiser censored*.

It appears their deep secret lies upon their sexual perversions which appear to run way way deep. Josh didn't want evaluated obviously, nor does SP.

Lock him up because this is one of the hardests set mindset you could ever want to have met. Dangerous obviously around children and women. jmo

To me, there's no doubt that all of SP's family were sexually molested as children or children of his were aware of it. That's my op only. Take it or leave it. I do hope they, the living children get help and disregard this madman's reasoning. It's foolish. He's been caught, a peeper and peepers lead to other criminal acts such as molesting, murder, you name it. He even had a hard time finding a place to live, hint.

Be berry careful, they might be neeking up on the darn wabbit too. I dislike him too much to say anymore.

Where the heck is Susan, Steve? grrrrr Keep on violating conditions who cares?. Who cares about ya? Only the children alive you have and they have become stonger. Take your lives back and move on children, I surely don't want to see another Powell death, take care...jmo

Steven Powell Jailed For Refusing Sex Deviant Treatment As 5th Anniversary Of Susan Powell’s Disappearance Nears

"As the five year anniversary of Utah mom Susan Powell’s disappearance approaches, RadarOnline.com has learned that her father-in-law will be spending it in jail. Steven Powell’s refusal to get sexual deviancy treatment will keep him in jail for at least another 40 days as he awaits trial on child *advertiser censored* charges, a Washington state judge has ruled."

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/steven-powell-jailed-again-susan-powell/

Steven Powell is still behind bars according to vinelink. It's been awhile since this thread had been updated.

Just checked for my own curiosity.

www.vinelink.com

March 2016:

Washington state’s Court of Appeals has sided with Steven Powell, the father-in-law of missing West Valley City mom Susan Cox Powell, in his voyeurism case.

In a ruling handed down on Tuesday, the appeals court declared that Powell’s Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination was violated after he refused to disclose his sexual history as a part of court-ordered sex offender treatment...

Washington’s Appeals Court ruled that “it seems only fair to infer that his sexual [history] would, in fact, reveal past sex crimes,” but added that he faces a realistic threat of future prosecution, which then becomes a Fifth Amendment issue of self-incrimination.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox13now...eurism-case/amp/?client=ms-android-sonymobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme