Houston/Galveston Meet-up

ikoihil

Verified User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

In light of new developments, several people have recently expressed an interest in meeting up to discuss information, and to share theories.

I'm organizing a meet-up next Sunday afternoon (11/09/2014), at a centrally-located restaurant - and we can see where we'd like to take it from there.

If you're interested in attending, please message me and I'll be happy to give more details.
However, in order to minimize risk, I will ask for your first and last name prior to providing the restaurant location and actual time of the meeting. I feel like it is safer that I know with whom I'm meeting, especially given the sensitive subjects we will be discussing. I feel like transparency is a good thing; your information will be kept confidential, so you do not have to worry about your name/identity being passed on to other parties. I have been on this site for a long time, and I would not jeopardize my membership to this valuable community by doing something stupid.

In regard to WebSleuths' guidelines for members who choose to meet in person (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?153572-Etiquette-amp-Information):
Contacting other members to meet in Real Life:

While members are always free to contact each other to meet in person, via telephone, or in other ways, Websleuths will in no way be responsible for any actions or events arising from such contact. Websleuths staff does not read or otherwise monitor Private Messages and has no way to monitor private emails, telephone calls or other such communications. It is up to each individual member to decide if they desire such contact and the resultant loss of anonymity. Websleuths neither condemns nor condones such meetings and it is up to the individual members to decide if they wish to get together.

Please think about joining us - if you have any questions, feel free to message me. If you cannot make it, or do not feel comfortable, I totally understand.

I would prefer that the following groups forgo this invitation: media, journalists, legal firm personnel, law enforcement personnel, professional private investigators, or those with affiliations with professional search groups. Please respect my wishes and refrain from RSVP'ing if you fall into one of those groups.

I'd really like to see some good come of this; if we can give closure to just one family, or find an answer to a question that has gone so long unanswered, my work has been worth it. I hope that a meeting of the minds can get us at least one step closer to doing this.

Best regards,

ikoihil

I would love to attend however I have a previously scheduled volunteer engagement. We should definitely do these more often! :) please keep me posted! Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back