In a Vacuum

accordn2me

Reaction score
Maybe my copy of Media Tried Justice Denied is in a vacuum. It ain't here. :mad:

I want to look at the State's Exhibits 36-G and 43-A. Were those photographs taken on the same day?

What does the green rug look like? Could the rug have prevented Darlie from stepping in glass?

I promise not to poke fun at anyone who helps me this time.:angel:

accordn2me said:
Maybe my copy of Media Tried Justice Denied is in a vacuum. It ain't here. :mad:

I want to look at the State's Exhibits 36-G and 43-A. Were those photographs taken on the same day?

What does the green rug look like? Could the rug have prevented Darlie from stepping in glass?

I think the rug was in front of the sink and the glass was broken on the other leg of the kitchen walkway. I think the path from the fam room was an Lshape. You'd pass the wine rack just before turning toward the sink. The wine rack sat in front of the pantry opposite the counter, which also made an Lshape. Going from memory here because I have lost my MTJD too.

Okay, State's 36-G shows what looks to be a normal in-front-of-sink kitchen rug with a solid dark green border, approx. 3-4 inches wide with a center of some sort of flowers. Its laying flat and the top portion of the overturned vacuum cleaner is across the bottom portion of it. I guess it could prevent Darlie from getting glass in her feet if the glass was laying just right into the pile of the carpet. There is blood under the vacuum and around it and a pretty large amount of blood between the rug and the baseboard of the sink.

43-A shows the view from the other side of the vacuum (the bottom up view), which is next to the two cat food/dog food bowls and the small waste basket. Supposed to (according to CWB's notes) show Darlie's footprints under the vacuum, which I can't make out, but since there's blood drops under there, I don't see what the big deal would be about her foot prints being under it too. I mean she did walk around it and hold on to it during the "attack" so I'm sure it was moved during that time. By the way, something I've never noticed before is that one of the cat/dog food bowls is VERY close to the edge of the corner seprating two of the rooms/areas and there is blood around it - I wonder why and how it didn't get kicked out of the way during the "struggle." :waitasec: :waitasec:

Jeana (DP) said:
I've got mine here. let me digest my lunch and I'll take a look.
:laugh: Jeana...

Thank you Goody & Jeana.

Can you see the solid color green rug? That's the one I'm thinking may have protected her feet.

Also, if you don't mind looking again, what is the date each photograph was taken?

accordn2me said:
Thank you Goody & Jeana.

Can you see the solid color green rug? That's the one I'm thinking may have protected her feet.

Also, if you don't mind looking again, what is the date each photograph was taken?

Yes, there's a solid green rug - Exh. 43-C. Its somewhat wadded up next to the vacuum cleaner, but not touching it. It appears to be very close to the wine rack. I would think the same thing about the glass though. Its very possible it prevented her from getting glass on her feet if it was on top of the rug or underneath it.

I can't make out the date on this picture.

Thanks again Jeana, for lending me your eyes. :eek:

Of course the only pictures I have access to are those on the fordarlie site. Those have absolutely no rhyme or reason to them that I can figure.

In gallery 01 pic #2 is dated 8 June.

In gallery 03 pic #4 has no date but I think it's safe to assume it's 6 June
In gallery 03 pic #7 is dated 6 June
In gallery 03 pic #8 is dated 8 June

I would love to know the exhibit numbers in the transcript that correspond to these photos.

Also, according to Mayne, he did not place the vacuum back in the position he found it once he moved it. Does anyone know who took the photographs of the crime scene on June the 8th?

Jeana (DP) said:
Have you seen those pictures? Not something you want to look at while eating. They're horrible.
oh I know they are. I thought you meant the book itself made you sick, as in the editing, writing, etc...
have you ordered that decoder ring yet?:doh:

accordn2me said:
Thank you Goody & Jeana.

Doesn't work for me. Glass went in several directions, some of it even ground into the carpet in the family room according to Darlie Kee and I have no reason to doubt her. If Darlie only walked back and forth once or twice, I could agree that she was just lucky and didn't get cut. But she went back and forth several times, whether we believe her or not. The blood shows that she did and according to her, she didn't bleed until AFTER the intruder exited. That means that the broken glass was there for every trip she made. So unless she was watching where she stepped, it does make one suspicious.

accordn2me said:

36-A through 36-G and 43-A were taken the morning of 6/6/96.

Thanks, Mary,

Do you know who took the pictures on June 8?

Mary456 said:
Not off the top of my head, but you could probably find out by reading Mayne's testimony.
Mayne says he took the pictures on the 6th and did not go to the house on the 8th. Davis will not allow any questions at all to Mayne concerning the 8th.

I started reading the bond hearing testimony today. Interesting stuff. Nothing new to y'all I'm sure. I'll probably have more questions tomorrow.

accordn2me said:
You know what's funny? I found another copy of MTJD under my bed. Why I bought two, I'll never know. Now I can have one to use for research and save the other one for my kids' college fund..tee hee

beesy said:
You know what's funny? I found another copy of MTJD under my bed. Why I bought two, I'll never know. Now I can have one to use for research and save the other one for my kids' college fund..tee hee

LOL How much are they going for???

Jeana (DP) said:
LOL How much are they going for???
Well, ones off ebay that are not actually delivered to your house are $21.45. I knew it was too good to be true!

I looked on ebay and couldn't find any reference. Yes, I used search also. :) How do you find one there? TIA

accordn2me said:
Well, ones off ebay that are not actually delivered to your house are $21.45. I knew it was too good to be true!

I think I paid about $25, but mine is SIGNED and numbered by the "author" himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back