SIDEBAR #33 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness .... I have never been first before. And I don't have anything to say. :loveyou:

Where's my chocolate? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:tomato:

Here they are, Y/N ..... I would send more, but my ipad is always on a pic-free diet :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 574
Thank you, Lamby :blowkiss:

Cooled off a little. I think Nurmi is trying to get a mistrial. Wear out the prosecution and the Alexanders so JA will get life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, Lamby :blowkiss:

Thanks YesorNo for Post #1009 on previous thread. The one from the inmate. I suggest everyone read the inmates post toward the bottom of that post.

It has given me renewed energy to see this phase through. I was about to give up after today, but after reading that, I now am willing to wait a little longer to see justice eventually prevail and her sentence get handed down.

Cooled off a little. I think Nurmi is trying to get a mistrial. Wear out the prosecution and the Alexanders so JA will get life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right. I think that as well. He is playing all the games he can with this trial. It was obvious the way he, Wilmcott, and Jodi were laughing today in front of the judge.

It must be so funny for them. I want to see her laughing when the doors get locked behind her as she steps her 1st foot in prison.

Does anyone know if Travis' family is accepting donations? I remember last time this circus was in town there was some type of donation going on for them??? Anyone remember, or does anyone have an address for them? Last time I remember I received a beautiful thank you card, but I haven't been able to find it. Thanks for any info.

Thanks YesorNo for Post #1009 on previous thread. The one from the inmate. I suggest everyone read the inmates post toward the bottom of that post.

It has given me renewed energy to see this phase through. I was about to give up after today, but after reading that, I now am willing to wait a little longer to see justice eventually prevail and her sentence get handed down.

Wow Hatfield. That post was awesome! Thank you Yes or No. I needed that. Just reading the resentencing thread about how Nurmi acted in court today made me want a hot shower to wash the dirt fom my brain. At least he makes me feel scummy. He needs to sit down and shut up and tell his client to read the post we just read and let her have a little reality check. In fact, at this point in time, the ONLY reason he is trying so hard for her is to save his reputation. He doesn't care about her!

also, love the letter posted to her parents by "the world". I truly hope they read it and get it!

Does anyone know if Travis' family is accepting donations? I remember last time this circus was in town there was some type of donation going on for them??? Anyone remember, or does anyone have an address for them? Last time I remember I received a beautiful thank you card, but I haven't been able to find it. Thanks for any info.
I want to know also. Thanks.

Can I post more than one pic at a time? I have 't figured out how, if it is possible. Anyway.... saw this and had a little chuckle.

wow....it may have worked this time! Two pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 42
Let's try that one more time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 597
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 33
Why are the pics so little?

Why are they coming out that way instead of this way: (what the heck are you doing :facepalm:)

attachment.php

Tonight, on Frontline, PBS channel is a look at solitary confinement in America and I will be thinking of CMJA the whole entire time..which by the way is 9pm cst.

This first aired in April and I missed but I'll be damn sure to watch it tonight.

Why are the pics so little?

Why are they coming out that way instead of this way: (what the heck are you doing :facepalm:)

attachment.php

Wish I knew why, Y/N. I save them to the iPad, then go to Advanced reply and upload them there. Sometimes they are bigger, sometimes small. No clue

And why is Jodi wearing a wrist brace now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life