The will happen to Dark Knight one day

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
<big>Weathermen sued for getting it wrong

</big>
Weathermen are being sued in Romania by hotel and restaurant owners who say the rain they keep forecasting has frequently failed to arrive.

They say reports every week that resorts will face heavy rains have hit business hard and left hotels in tourist areas like the Black Sea coast only half full.

Despite the forecasts of bad weather, in many cases the whole weekends have been sunny and bright.

Nicu Popescu, the owner of a large villa compound in the Costinesti resort, said: "When the forecasts are this bad and yet the weather proves excellent, it is obvious that we have a problem.

"The seaside season is short and the forecasts make all our efforts to get business useless."

The news comes just four months after Ion Poiana, head of Romania's National Meteorology Agency, was sacked by the environment ministry for making incorrect weather forecasts.

He failed to predict a cold snap which left three people dead, the Black Sea frozen and record temperatures of minus 36 Celsius.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1458372.html?menu=

Yikes! They need to come to Dallas to be weathermen. Between the end of May and the end of August its the same forecast every day. Highs around 100-103 and a chance of late afternoon showers.

Those Romanian weathermen had better keep a closer eye on their lightening rods. No lightening rod is safe in Romania.

My husband always says that he wishes he were a weatherman. It's the only job where you get paid for being wrong all of the time!

Mabel said:
No lightening rod is safe in Romania.
That is true, the are cut off, ripped off, bitten off, & now and again they explode :confused:

kcanal said:
My husband always says that he wishes he were a weatherman. It's the only job where you get paid for being wrong all of the time!
How funny, I tell my children (probably weekly) that they should ALL become weathermen/women because they'll never ever get fired - no matter how many times they're wrong. :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back