GA GA - Diane Fields, 44, East Dublin, 4 Nov 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Diane Cassandra Fields
635509688439201586-photo-2.JPG

GBI searching for missing woman, suspect foul play
EAST DUBLIN, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the East Dublin Police Department are asking for the public's help to find a woman investigators believe may have disappeared from the result of foul play. Law enforcement says 44-year-old Diane Cassandra Fields was last seen in Laurens County on Tuesday, November 4th. Authorities could not release any information regarding their investigation or what lead them to suspect foul play. On Friday, family and neighbors in the community told us they want her home safe, but the GBI says evidence so far suggests her disappearance may be foul play. They wouldn't describe any further.

They did tell us they've been questioning people, but no one has been taken into custody. Fields is described as 44 years old, 200 pounds, and 5 feet tall. None of the neighbors or family members would speak on camera. However, they told us Fields didn't come out of the house much, but they sometimes saw her driving by. Some said they saw her Wednesday, a day later than the GBI reported, they said she seemed fine. Friends and neighbors also pointed out a man they said was her fiance, but he would not speak to us. One friend told us Fields and the fiance are new to the neighborhood, and they'd only lived in the house for 6 months.

[video]http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist//5437440[/video]

http://www.41nbc.com/story/d/story/...uspect-foul-play/61272/ATFLX87pI0iRwJJEzXA5LQ
http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/lo...in-police-looking-for-missing-woman/18653861/

635509672455531919-East-Dublin3.JPG

Family of missing East Dublin woman offers $5,000 reward
Family members of Diane Fields are offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts. The 44-year-old East Dublin woman has been missing for a week. East Dublin police and the GBI have said Fields may be a victim of foul play. Her daughter, Shambria Fields, talked with 13WMAZ on Wednesday pleading for help in finding her mother. Fields said her mother has no enemies and everyone loved her. "She would do anything for anyone," she said.
635513909782733803-missing-east-dublin-woman2.JPG

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/local/dublin/2014/11/12/missing-east-dublin-woman-reward/18913809/

We are at one month now. Last msm article I found was dated 11/7/14. No mention of the alleged fiancee that was living with at the house or whoever he is. They suspect foul play but publicly not one word. Easy to understand in a 24-72 hour case resulting in arrest. In a month long disappearance, weird to me.

Middle Georgia Cold Cases: Diane's Disappearance

It's been a little more than year since anyone has seen an East Dublin woman and agents with the GBI have had little luck finding any leads.

44-year-old Diane Fields used to live at a home on Celia Drive in East Dublin. She hasn't been seen since November 2014.

Since then, the G.B.I. hasn't had much luck either and can't follow specific leads.

"We're not drawing any conclusions or getting any tunnel vision right now. We would just ask the public, any information you have concerning Diane's whereabouts to please let us, the G.B.I. Eastman Office, or the G.B.I. tip line in Atlanta, or the East Dublin Police Department or any law enforcement in Laurens County know," Whitley said.

missing-persons - NICno: Diane Cassandra Fields | Georgia Bureau of Investigation

Diane Cassandra Fields
635509672437231553-Diane-Cassandra-Fields.png

Case Info
Last Seen Date: Tue, 11/04/2014
Race: Black
Location: 204 Celia Drive, East Dublin, Laurens County, Georgia
Weight: 200
Height: 5’0”
Sex: Female
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Brown

Contact Info:
GBI Region 12 Field Office 478-374-6988 East Dublin Police Department Chief W.A. “Bill” Luecke 478-272-6883

On November 6, 2014, Diane Cassandra Fields was reported missing. Diane Cassandra Fields was last known to be alive at her residence at 204 Celia Drive East Dublin, Laurens County, Georgia on November 4, 2014. There is no known description of her clothing at the time of her disappearance. All of Diane Cassandra Fields’ personal items were located at her residence. Foul play is suspected in this investigation.

Diane Cassandra Fields – The Charley Project

Diane Cassandra Fields

diane_cassandra_fields_1.jpg
diane_cassandra_fields_2.jpg
diane_cassandra_fields_3.jpg

Missing Since 11/06/2014
Missing From East Dublin, Georgia
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Black
Age 44 years old
Height and Weight 5'0, 165 - 200 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Fields's ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance
Fields was last seen at her home in the 200 block of Celia Drive in East Dublin, Georgia on November 6, 2014. She and her fiance had lived there for approximately six months. On the day of her disappearance,

Fields's fiance went to work and, he said, she stayed home because she felt sick. When he came home, the back door had been kicked in, a kitchen knife lay on the hallway floor, the back bedroom was in disarray and Fields was gone. She left all her belongings behind at home and has never been heard from again.

Besides her boyfriend, the last time anyone saw Fields was on the evening of November 4, two days before her disappearance was reported. Foul play is suspected in her case.

Her NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

UNSOLVED: Where is Diane Fields? | 13 WMAZ
"The backdoor appeared to be broke, like someone had broke in, but from what I observed, it was broken out," says Leucke. "To our opinion, it would seem this was a staged burglary. Nothing added up. Nothing made sense."
Leucke says he knew from the start that something about this case was fishy. There was no blood, no weapon, hardly any evidence of a struggle.
"She was meticulous with regards to her house being clean. It seemed like it was in disarray, but just one part of it. Everything else was clean and orderly," says Eddie.
According to Chief Leucke, Diane's boyfriend is a "great person of interest" in her disappearance, even calling him "the only person of interest."

‘Nothing Made Sense’: Georgia Woman’s Disappearance Continues to Baffle Investigators
by Jonathan Anderson, Journalist

February 14, 2023
To report information about the case, call the East Dublin Police Department at 478-272-6883 or the Georgia Bureau of Investigation at 478-374-6988.

A $10,000 reward is being offered to help solve the disappearance of a Georgia woman who has been missing for more than eight years.

Police have been investigating what happened to Diane Fields since November 6, 2014, when her boyfriend reported a burglary at the woman’s home on Celia Drive in East Dublin.

Officers responded to the residence and encountered a suspicious scene: a knife on the hallway floor, the back door kicked open and a bedroom that appeared to have been ransacked, according to WMGT-TV.

East Dublin Police Chief William Leucke said he remembers distinctly thinking that something was off.

“The backdoor appeared to be broke, like someone had broke in, but from what I observed, it was broken out,” Leucke told WMAZ-TV. “To our opinion, it would seem this was a staged burglary. Nothing added up. Nothing made sense.”

He added: “It was too neat of a crime scene. I’ve worked thousands of burglaries and this one was too neat.”

Police believe that the “last credible sighting” of Diane was on November 4, WMGT-TV reports.

Diane’s family has been working to raise awareness of her disappearance and is pleading for information about what happened.

Shambria Fields, Diane’s daughter, said her mother was a kind and family-centered person who “wouldn’t let a fly harm my grandma,” according to WGXA-TV.

“Everybody loved her. At her job, they adored her,” Shambria told the television station.

The family said they find it hard to believe no one in their small community has any information that might help solve the case.

However, Diane’s brother, Eddie Fields, tragically added that he does not believe his sister is alive.

“Every now and then, I get reports of someone being found dead some place, or in different locations, and I get a call. But at the end of the day, it’s not my sister,” Eddie told WMAZ-TV.

Leucke, the police chief, said the boyfriend has been questioned repeatedly and is “the only person of interest,” but no arrests have been made, according to WMAZ-TV.

Whoever is responsible, Leucke told the television station, is a “cold and calculated” person.

“They’re a tight-knit family and I would like to see them get some closure,” Leucke told WMAZ-TV, referring to Diane’s loved ones.

To report information about the case, call the East Dublin Police Department at 478-272-6883 or the Georgia Bureau of Investigation at 478-374-6988.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back