Vanessa Coleman is up for parole in TN Dec 2014

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Vanessa Coleman was one of the murderers of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian. Coleman was issued a 35 year sentence. She has served approximately 7 years.

The Newsom/Christian murders were horrific and included hours of torture. Please join me in signing this petition to keep Coleman in prison. She needs to do her time.

Salem

https://www.change.org/p/tennessee-...a-coleman-offender-473393?utm_source=outbrain

I will link the Websleuths threads on Chris and Channon.

ETA: Trial link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-on-Trial-20-V-Coleman-Trial&highlight=Newsom

The petition was closed last night but you can still mail or email your comments/thoughts to:

Mail to: Tennessee Board of Probation and Parole
Attn: Richard Montgomery, Chairman
404 James Robertson Parkway, Suite 1300
Nashville, Tennessee 37243
You may also email the board at:
BOP.Webmail@tn.gov

My email has been sent. If anyone doesn't know what to say, please feel free to copy and paste in your own email to TN BOP:

Tennessee Board of Parole,

I would like to go on record AGAINST the early parole of Vanessa Coleman. The heinous acts and horrors she participated in against the two young victims is beyond comprehension. Additionally, you have the proof in her own words that she enjoyed participating. To allow even one year of leniency in this monster's sentence would not only show other would-be criminals that the consequences of horrible acts is not really so bad, but it would be a crime against the young victims themselves again and the tortures they endured, but also make a mockery of the good lives they would have led.

Please, please DO NOT allow early release of Vanessa Coleman. Surely, there must be some inmate in your system that is more deserving.

Very Sincerely,

Parole hearing rescheduled for Dec. 10, 2014.
I signed petition and sent emails. If sending email or letter, please make reference to:

Vanessa Coleman, Offender #473393

Oh, please keep this monster locked up!

Dear Mother of God. I sent an email as I missed the other deadline. To think this creature could ever be free is beyond comprehension. Disturbing case to say the least.

Yes!!! And they gave her the maximum time before she can come up for parole again - 2020. I feel so much for the families and friends of Chris Newsom and Channon Christian, but the parole board did the best they could under the law.

Good good good news!

I will never be able to forget Channon and Chris, nor their suffering. I hope all of the perps spend the rest of their lives in prison, and thereafter, when meeting their real Judge, they will find out the true price they will pay for eternity for what they did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back