NJ - Newborn’s Remains found at Farmingdale recycling facility, 11 Nov 2014

PastTense

Reaction score
FARMINGDALE BORO, NJ (CBS) – Police say the remains of a female infant were found at a recycling facility by an employee moving trash and authorities are now searching for the baby’s mother.

On November 11 around 1:30 p.m., troopers responded to ReCommunity Recycling facility on Railroad Avenue where the remains were discovered.

Police say blood stained clothing was found close to the baby’s body and detectives are hoping someone may recognize the items in order to help identify the mother.
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-discovered-at-new-jersey-recycling-facility/

http://patch.com/new-jersey/howell/...r-infant-found-farmingdale-recycling-center-0
The New Jersey State Police and the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office are continuing the search for the mother of a deceased newborn infant discovered at a recycling center in Farmingdale among dumpsters of trash, according to an update provided by the State Police.
Photo of shirt believed to be related to the infant:
Https://www.facebook.com/NewJerseyS...41830.102867543101130/744950258892852/?type=1

Detectives released a composite sketch of the full-term infant, whom locals named Emma Grace, in hopes of identifying her mother.

The infant's headless body was found around 1:30 p.m. Nov. 11 among trash at a recycling center in Farmingdale. Authorities searched the area and found her head, two blood-stained blouses and a bag from a retail store in Orange.

The Middlesex County Medical Examiner's Office could not determine the cause and manner of death, but knew that the baby was not stillborn. The examiner described her as mixed race, possibly of Hispanic descent.

Tomorrow supporters from throughout the county will pay their respects to the infant in a funeral organized by members of the Ardena Baptist Church in Howell.

B9317018260Z.1_20150417113643_000_G6LAHHV8F.1-0.jpg

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime...ngdale-baby-investigation-continues/25931983/

This is just TOO sick. What the he!! is wrong with people??????

I am unclear on whether the baby was decapitated before or after she was dumped.
If she was in a garbage can and went through the garbage truck.... :puke:

From how I read the article it happened before. The little ones head was wrapped in clothing and in a completely different sack. The person who did this needs to be caught. There's a special place in hell for monsters like this.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whenever I think of the loss of a child, I can't help but think of the loss to the world. This infant could have grown up and someday saved someones life. Because she was not permitted to grow and mature we will never know her potential.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back