OR - 16 years after OSU football gang rape allegation, victim speaks

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
16 years after Oregon State football gang-rape allegation, Brenda Tracy steps from the shadows (oregonlive.com)

Her name is Brenda Tracy. We met downtown over coffee on a weekday morning a couple months ago. And I was struck that nobody in the passing parade of briefcases, lattes and workday stares appeared to notice the 40-year-old as she adjusted her ponytail, wiped the tears and unloaded a story that she's carried like a bag of bricks for years.

"I'd decided I was going to kill myself," she said.
---
lengthy complete article at link

Daily Mail's version:

'I had victim written all over me': Woman speaks out 16 years after claiming she was gang
raped by OSU football team - resulting in just two players being suspended from a single game

⁍ Brenda Tracy, 40, from Oregon has bravely come forward to detail a chilling account of how she reported the rape to police
⁍ She said she was gang raped, sodomized, robbed, and then, re-victimized
⁍ Suspects in the rape were Michael Ainsworth, 18; Nakia 'Ken' Ware, 23; Jason Dandridge, 20, and Calvin Carlyle, 18
⁍ College football coach suspended two of the men for one game and was quoted as saying they had made 'a bad choice'
⁍ Tracy, a mother of two, said she wanted to commit suicide after the rape

Wow, shaking my head at some of the moronic comments below the first oregonlive article. Sad that some just don't get it. What an amazing woman she is and all that she has accomplished is so inspiring. She deserves to hold her head high.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back