CA CA - Harve, 41, & Keiko Ringheim, 29, Dublin, 24 Jan 1986

PastTense

Reaction score
More than a quarter century ago 9-year-old Beth Ringheim walked into her father's home on Brighton Drive and into a horrific, bloody scene.

It was Jan. 24, 1986, and the girl had been dropped at the Dublin home by her mother for a planned weekend visit. Inside, she found the bodies of her father, Harve Ringheim, 41, a Pleasant Hill veterinarian, and her stepmother, Keiko, 29, on the family room floor.

Her father had been stabbed multiple times in the head, neck and heart. His hands were tied behind his back. His wife had heavy duct tape binding her hands behind her back, her mouth was covered with a 2-inch strip of tape, and her head was in a bucket of water. She had been strangled.
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_26945721/cold-case-dublin-stabbing-deaths-1986-veterinarian-wife

I remember this case. We had just moved to the Almaden Foothills & found a vet for 3 stray cats. I'm trying to remember Pleasant Hills & how far it was. When I see vet or md I automatically think drug robbery. Many of the meds are cross-over. Our hound takes phenobarb & Valium for seizures. These cold cases really do haunt me the most. I apologize for this, but not that many people know how to hog-tie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back