Any Interest in a Missing Persons Calendar Banner?

HesterMofet

Reaction score
Website
www.whiterosesociety.org
I was talking with my husband about an idea I had about a way to promote cold case missing persons. I'd like to do a banner for websites that would change daily and have the picture and info of a missing person come up on the anniversary of their going missing. My husband said he could write the script for me to do it and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this and put it up on their websites? This is, of course, done as a community service, but I don't want to put all the time and effort into it and there be no interest.

What do you think?

Thanks!

I think its a great idea. Perhaps working through a missing persons nonprofit it could be pitched to larger companies as filler ads for when they have extra ad inventory they haven't sold. It could be a nice publicity thing for the right company especially given all the news these days about missing persons. They would probaby get a lot of PR for doing it.

i sugestion to pm kelly she runs this great missing persons program as well as Adopt a missing person button and info... i think it is a great idea and that it will be recived very well one cold case that i have always wanted to find answers to and to solve her vanishing is janice pockett july 1973 7 years old went missing while riding her bike in tolland ct... her ann is comming up next week its over 31 years and still no answers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back