CT CT - Lori Treiber, 49, Bristol, 15 Nov 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lori Ann Treiber
450x253

Woman Missing Five Days
(CBS Connecticut) -- Bristol police are asking the public’s help as they look for a woman missing for five days, since being dropped off at a shopping center on Saturday. Police say 49-year-old Lori Ann Treiber was dropped off at Bristol Plaza, 683 Farmington Avenue at about 10 a.m. Saturday. Treiber has not been seen or heard from since then, police said.

Read more: http://www.wfsb.com/story/27433202/...ing-from-bristol-since-saturday#ixzz3JeHVM5na

Hopefully those shopping centers have some cameras around them somewhere.

It is Bristol CT....not TN.

I wonder the specifics about her being dropped off. Who did so? What were her plans? Was she going to be picked up by someone? etc

Yes-very interesting that they deliberately left out whether she was dropped off by a bus, taxi, relative or friend. They know she was dropped off, so they know who did it.

I'd like to know who dropped her off, who reported her missing, and why she has no fixed address. I'd also like to know if she has family and where they are and if she gets along with them. Also, if she has a history of a drug or alcohol problem or mental illness. There just isn't enough information here to help much in finding her.

Are there any updates on this case? I don't see any. She's not in NamUs.

I can't find any updates, just some interesting comments under this article: FOX61

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back