GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

I just think it was an accident and I'm not sure what happened afterward or how many others were involved.

(And not drugs) jmo.

If
Again I think she left with EA

EA got into an accident.

christina was hurt. EA freaked out and maybe did something w her.

Did he call anyone for help?
Did any help him with his situation?
Idk.

I believe if he called someone that will show up in phone records regardless of him wiping phone. If it wasn't his brother maybe whoever it was will crack and tell the truth to save themselves from being an accessory if he did have an accident. If he had an accident and she was hurt it would have been a lesser charge possibly like manslaughter and I believe IMO if that did happen whoever he called would have hopefully said turn yourself in, it's not as major as murder. Other than family, who would he trust to call and not fear they would immediately call LE?

I thought the same exact thing. And he may have freaked out and was scared to tell the truth. That is until the bite mark, limping, sqeegie'g, shop vac etc. the bite mark and position of where it was, can't shake that.

Also the whole rotating "turning" of tires lie. Why? Why wouldn't he just say ok I was drunk whatever. I had an accident. Would go on this long if it was truly an accident? IMO no. And I can't shake the bite.

I just think it was an accident and I'm not sure what happened afterward or how many others were involved.

(And not drugs) jmo.

I'm not easily ran off. I just needed to have a family day. I searched every day last week. We had 3 benefits back to back days and jonni left yesterday. Had to get my mind right. That seeing jonni off was tough!

<mod snip>

I thought the same exact thing. And he may have freaked out and was scared to tell the truth. That is until the bite mark, limping, sqeegie'g, shop vac etc. the bite mark and position of where it was, can't shake that.

Also the whole rotating "turning" of tires lie. Why? Why wouldn't he just say ok I was drunk whatever. I had an accident. Would go on this long if it was truly an accident? IMO no. And I can't shake the bite.
I would also like to think it was an accident but, yes but...there was clearly some sort of struggle. If it were an accident, the bite marks and limping just dont add up to an accident. CM had to be struggling to get away from EA. The car damage could of been a result of the struggle. Whatever the struggle was.

I'm not easily ran off. I just needed to have a family day. I searched every day last week. We had 3 benefits back to back days and jonni left yesterday. Had to get my mind right. That seeing jonni off was tough!

<mod snip>

I could even entertain his limp if he hit his knee or something in a crash. But I have never gotten bitten in a automobile accident. But that's just me. And the damage to his car could not have been caused from a human punch or falling in to it. IMO. He hit something.

I would also like to think it was an accident but, yes but...there was clearly some sort of struggle. If it were an accident, the bite marks and limping just dont add up to an accident. CM had to be struggling to get away from EA. The car damage could of been a result of the struggle. Whatever the struggle was.

I could even entertain his limp if he hit his knee or something in a crash. But I have never gotten bitten in a automobile accident. But that's just me. And the damage to his car could not have been caused from a human punch or falling in to it. IMO. He hit something.
Did he wash his car?

I don't know why he had a bite mark. Obviously someone bit him. Don't know how to tie that in.

I think for the ribs he got injured possibly in the car accident.

Maybe whatever happened in the accident, if he was trying to move her somewhere so he wouldn't get into trouble and she was not able to move she bit him bc she didn't want to be moved/put wherever he was putting her.

He could be cleaning off his car from whatever he hit and of course anything from christina being in his car. If she was hurt esp.

Just my thoughts. I really don't know but this is what I come back to. Maybe he's too scared now to come clean and say he ditched her and she was hurt.

If

I believe if he called someone that will show up in phone records regardless of him wiping phone. If it wasn't his brother maybe whoever it was will crack and tell the truth to save themselves from being an accessory if he did have an accident. If he had an accident and she was hurt it would have been a lesser charge possibly like manslaughter and I believe IMO if that did happen whoever he called would have hopefully said turn yourself in, it's not as major as murder. Other than family, who would he trust to call and not fear they would immediately call LE?

Yes a rational mind sees that. Someone who was messed up and crashed and injured someone isn't thinking about the "lesser charge" they're just freaking out.

I just really doubt that out of all the people who were that that night no one knows what happened when he left.

Affidavit or warrant says it looks like it was clean and vacuumed. And then there is sqeegie gate video. So IMO yep he washed it. Oh and the sprint shop vac also. So I think he did exactly that. ASAP.

Did he wash his car?

You did a great job with Friday's benefit!!! Well all the benefits were great. I think Friday just had the right atmosphere for the type event it was a PIG Roast, and the band, the food, and venue were great for this cause. I just hope they get evidence so they can roast the pig responsible for causing our girl to go missing. #TeamChristina

Is LE able to determine at what time EA made his next call out from his phone after Christina used it to text HF? That info should be in his sprint account, not necessarily on the phone itself.

Awwww thanks. Yes that was my event. I wanted everyone to have time to just relax and enjoy each other's company before jonni left. We go non stop all day everyday. And I had rest yesterday and today. I'll be ready to hit the ground running tomorrow!

You did a great job with Friday's benefit!!! Well all the benefits were great. I think Friday just had the right atmosphere for the type event it was a PIG Roast, and the band, the food, and venue were great for this cause. I just hope they get evidence so they can roast the pig responsible for causing our girl to go missing. #TeamChristina

That hasn't been released yet. But I am sure sprint will do whatever possible to help. They've been awesome.

Is LE able to determine at what time EA made his next call out from his after Christina used it to text HF? That info should be in his sprint account, not necessarily on the phone itself.

I would think injuries to his knee would involve an accident serious enough to deploy the airbag. I don't think stuffing it back in the steering wheel is a DIY project - need the dealer and therefore a record there as well. (Also such an event would definitely show in the car's system which LE would have downloaded when they had his car.) I think the injury to a knee occurred in physical conflict with someone else or at least something not involving the car. But I think your instincts are telling you that as well. Besides I get more satisfaction out of picturing a swift kick to his knee than a car accident. And a well aimed kick at that!

My ex roommate/tenant who is a lawyer and mock trial teacher says lawyers might be required to take pro bono, but it's generally not enforced. Therefore, IMO I doubt PJ called EA up and said let me take your case for FREE.

Lawyers typically do the pro bono to get exposure and are asked to do about 200 hours per year and once take a case must see it through to the end. With the Kimberly Williams case I'm sure he's got that many and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member