GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. 2 years old! No jacket and it's going to be cold tonight! I hope they have people out searching. They need to search EVERYWHERE. Every car trunk, under everything! These little ones can be anywhere!

@Brittney4News: Searcy police just released this more recent photo of 2 y/o Malique Drumond, missing since 6:30pm. #ARNews http://t.co/hmLej72EF1

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time w/WS tonight. If anyone can go to Twitter, Brittney is doing a good job with updates and has posted a more recent pic.

How does a 2 year old just walk away without anyone knowing? Somethin' ain't right with this.

I hope they find him soon!

Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 53m 53 minutes ago
Neighbors searching nooks and tight areas where the young #Searcy boy could have got into. #ARnews #FINDMALIQUE

Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 1h 1 hour ago
Nearly 100 people crowd the streets in #searcy searching for 2YO boy. #FINDMALIQUE #ARNews

Ken Buffa @KenBuffa · 1h 1 hour ago
Flashlights shine on every corner and out from every bush in search

Interview with Mom. Seems little Malik went missing while he was home with his Dad.

Brittney Johnson ‏@Brittney4News 46m46 minutes ago
.@kenbuffa talked to the mom of missing toddler Malique Drumond. She's grateful for the community's help. http://www.tout.com/m/jfok4l?ref=tw4emk9l …

Oh my!

A two year old....

Outside alone...

In the cold...

I hope he is found safe, sound, and soon!

:please:

could this little guy have actually hidden away inside the house some how?

:waitasec:

I'm not sure what this tweet means. Is she referring to an actual "game"? edit: I guess she was referring to Sun night football

Brittney Johnson @Brittney4News · 6m 6 minutes ago
Ok, games over. We'll have the latest on the search for missing 2 y/o Malik Drummond next on @KARK4News. @KenBuffa is live from Searcy.

How many hours has he been missing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members