Identified! MO - Van Buren, Female remain in remote area, Nov'14 - Susan Hamric

Could the forest products place be a different location? Like a different office, same company?
The reason I ask is that map looks like the forest products place is WAY to the west, how large is Carter County?

This is NOT my work.... I read the comments on the article from the news station and some people think is could by Lynn Messer. I posted a link on her thread here and cross referenced.

Could the forest products place be a different location? Like a different office, same company?
The reason I ask is that map looks like the forest products place is WAY to the west, how large is Carter County?

I assume it must be a different one than what I put on the map, based on the other information. I think Carl's location is the right one.

http://www.semissourian.com/story/2147395.html

Carter County authorities have identified the partially decomposed body found three weeks ago by a hunter as that of a rural Van Buren woman.

Carter County Coroner Erik McSpadden said the woman has been identified as Susan Hamric, 64. Hamric lived close to the area where her body was found...

An autopsy performed by Dr. Russell Deidiker at Mineral Area Regional Medical Center in Farmington, Missouri, found "no outward signs of trauma or foul play," Stephens said earlier.

It sounds to me like they don't know yet. Toxicology results not in and they don't seem to know exactly when she disappeared.

Poking at the people search apps, it looks like she has lived in Memphis TN and Des Moines IA. Intellius and Radaris think Des Moines is the current address, but USA People Search says the Van Buren address is the current one. She's variously listed as Susan Rhines Hamric, Susan Tolkan, Susan T. Hamric, and Susan A. Hamric. Pretty sure those are all the same person.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back