Bullets, beer and bird at funeral; mourners missing

zwiebel

Reaction score
Elmhurst, Chicago police responding to reports of shots fired in Mount Emblem cemetery following a funeral discovered:

35 bullet casings
A baseball cap
Empty beer cans

And a little white bird in a cage.

Those attending the funeral had all disappeared though.

"It may be that the person who died liked birds," Deputy Police Chief Jim Kveton said. The little bird was taken to a shelter.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/elmhurst/ct-funeral-bird-elmhurst-tl-1204-20141126-story.html

LOL -- gee lazy reporter couldn't even tell us what kind of bird

I agree newone, it was lazy reporting to not at least tell us what type of bird it was. I feel sorry for birds in cages, they don't have enough space to move around. Large aviaries are alright, they give birds enough room to fly around. I hope the shelter the bird was taken to had a large aviary.

I agree newone, it was lazy reporting to not at least tell us what type of bird it was. I feel sorry for birds in cages, they don't have enough space to move around. Large aviaries are alright, they give birds enough room to fly around. I hope the shelter the bird was taken to had a large aviary.

To people who have macaws, an African Grey would be small! ...... Zebra Finch now that would be small -- silly reporter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back