Australian woman dashes through giant hail to drag man to safety

zwiebel

Reaction score
Brave Brisbane, Australia resident Danni Suriano didn't hesitate when she saw a fellow driver knocked out by giant hail, as some of the worst weather on record tore through the city.

' “Saved a 40-year-old man's life and got smashed with hail myself as I dragged him to my car," she wrote on Facebook.

“I had to run 15 metres to grab this guy and drag his limp body on my own as he was hit in the head with hail, massive gash on his head, and the cars right next to him just looked out of their windows. '

Doctors told Danni the man would have died if she hadn't 'got his tongue out of his throat', Danni said later on her facebook. She's been left battered and bruised, but both she and the man she rescued are recovering well. I've got to say, that's some feat of strength to be able to drag an unconscious, adult male. Danni says she was thinking 'what if this was your child, or your sibling?' I guess that thought gave her a touch of the superhuman strength necessary.

She has posted all about it on her Facebook and has over 70,000 likes - but the article hasn't linked it and, as usual, I can't find it. :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brisbane-storm-brave-woman-risks-4712068

Attachments

• Danni-Suriano.jpg
    Danni-Suriano.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 33
I found her twitter though, where Danni has linked to her Facebook and the media articles about her rescue, and also photos she posted on tumbler. She's a glam rock chick!...I hope she didn't do that sprint in those high heels!

https://twitter.com/dannirockstarr

ETA: Follow her link and watch her video on what she has to say about the thanks she has received. Absolutely lovely lady.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back