Man dies during sex with a horse

aingael

Reaction score
Just when I think the world can't get any sicker!!! :bang:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002382718_horse15m.html?syndication=rss

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

The Humane Society of the United States intends to use the case during the next state legislative session as an example of why sex with animals should be outlawed in Washington, said Bob Reder, a Humane Society regional director in Seattle.
My God, they actually need an example to use as an arguement to pass a law? Completely insane.

Has anyone attempted to find out how the horse felt about it? Just kidding...
Why can't people just stay within their own species?

Mabel said:
Wow, puts a whole new meaning on the phrase, "I'm feeling a little hoarse."

loved20that.gif
lolguy.gif
rofldog.gif
Jovin__cat.gif

Bahaha, I'd like to hear more on this one - get it straight from the horse's mouth!!!! Would like to know what his death certificate says. Anyone happen to know how the horse is doing???? GOD, I hope it's not pregnant!

poco said:
Bahaha, I'd like to hear more on this one - get it straight from the horse's mouth!!!! Would like to know what his death certificate says. Anyone happen to know how the horse is doing???? GOD, I hope it's not pregnant!

Well, if it is, that will be A HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOUR, so to speak.
thud.gif

My burning question is DID THE HORSE SAY NAY? (NEIGH, GET IT?) and if it did, and this guy wouldn't take "neigh" for an answer, is this considered horsey assault?
thinker.gif
Lol.gif
HaSmiley.gif

funnyfacegirl.gif

So, what caused his death? Did he get kicked? That is soooo disgusting?

More on this farm :eek: Click the link - this is a must read article :bang:

ENUMCLAW — Authorities are reviewing hundreds of hours of videotapes seized from a rural Enumclaw-area farm that police say is frequented by men who engage in sex acts with animals.

The videotapes police have viewed thus far depict men having sex with horses, including one that shows a Seattle man shortly before he died July 2, said Enumclaw police Cmdr. Eric Sortland. Police are reviewing the tapes to make sure no laws have been broken.

"Activities like these are often collateral sexual crimes beyond the animal aspect," said Sortland, adding that investigators want to make sure crimes such as child abuse or forcible rape were not occurring on the property.

Washington is one of 17 states that does not outlaw bestiality. Police are also investigating the farm and the two men who live on the property to determine whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by forcing sex on smaller, weaker animals. Investigators said that in addition to horses, they have found chickens, goats and sheep on the 40-acre property northwest of Enumclaw.

Officers talked with the two men, but neither has been arrested. Neither man could be reached yesterday for comment.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002384648_farm16m.html

lostfaith said:
So, what caused his death? Did he get kicked? That is soooo disgusting?
he died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon. :waitasec:

Casshew said:

Well, I may be old, but I had this figured out from the start. Men are such animals anyway!

Casshew said:

So he didn't "do" the horse, the horse "did" him? Not that it wasn't gross enough to start with, but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Talk about a roll in the hay.

I wonder if he looked his gift horse in the mouth? :eek:

Mabel said:
So he didn't "do" the horse, the horse "did" him? Not that it wasn't gross enough to start with, but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Talk about a roll in the hay.

Oh...my....God! How in the world would you ....nevermind...dont need to know.

lostfaith said:

You should ask Jeanna. Not only is she the resident sex expert, but she also claims her hubby is hung like a horse. :D

lostfaith said:
Ummm maybe he just said……….after putting on a saddle

94.gif

Giddy up!!!:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member