AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Cassie Kay Compton
Original.jpg

Missing Stuttgart Girl Last Seen Sept. 14
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A search is under way for a Stuttgart girl who disappeared 11 days ago. Cassie Kay Compton, 15, has been missing since Sept. 14. She is 5'3" tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The teen has blonde hair and blue eyes. The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas State Police, and FBI—Little Rock Field Office are investigating the girl's disappearance.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ast-seen-sept-14/34380/F4y2-F2Cqk-sxrav5O2KhQ

Timeline/Media links

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Stuttgart parents seek help locating missing daughter
Judy said last Sunday night, Cassie came home from the derby in Dewitt with her friend Hunter around 6:00 p.m. She was home for a short amount of time before she walked out the door while Judy and her fiancé Brandon Rhodes weren't in the room. Cassie hasn't been seen since. “I just want my baby girl back home,” sobbed Judy as Brandon puts his arm around her. Stuttgart police say since there is no imminent harm or possible death, Cassie doesn't qualify for a Morgan Nick-amber alert. On Friday, Stuttgart police said while they don't believe Cassie has been abducted; they have filed Cassie's description with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They've also been following up on leads with family in Kingston, Oklahoma throughout the week. “I'm so scared someone kidnapped her, it's such a dangerous time,” said Judy. Tracey Snyder is Hunter's mother. She said Cassie sent Hunter a text around 7:00 p.m. saying she was going to get cigarettes. Snyder believes that was the last time Cassie contacted anyone before she went missing.

4787858_G.jpg

http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/stuttgart-parents-seek-help-locating-missing-daughter

Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.
8b93a714af72b798b38a0977063c5fe8.jpg
e0923acc7d73b8bdeecad2bf82fffd62.jpg

i still don't get it, I guess I am dumb... but why would a person (s) in Cassie's house call to see if she was still some where...if they knew darn well she had been dropped off & that at least one person of the home was specifically observed seeing her dropped off...by the person supposedly dropping her off?
I am having a hard time with that call (or 3 of them?) and how it actually plays into the events of that evening...​

I wanted to get back to this. Exactly.

I asked a mod to bring the Incident report over for us.

Maybe we can make a list of things that we kind of think might be true?
Here is mine:
1.) I think Cassie had a phone.
2.) I think JC reported her missing on 9/15/2014
3.) I believe that JC knew there were problems with BR.
4.) I think JC had little idea of Cassie's whereabouts and activities on a daily basis.

I would like to know why the clothing description and the phone description have changed or become less sure 2 months out from her disappearance date. Someone is no longer sure of what she was actually wearing. Who is calling it into questions-I would really like to know.

In two of the latest photos of Cassie on the Find Cassie FB page, she is wearing earbuds. I wonder if she had an Ipod?

LINK HERE

I would like to know why the clothing description and the phone description have changed or become less sure 2 months out from her disappearance date. Someone is no longer sure of what she was actually wearing. Who is calling it into questions-I would really like to know.

Just a thought on that, say if Jc was 'out of it' and didnt actually see cassie before she left the house, could it have been BR that gave that description of what she was wearing? Maybe since he has been locked up and their relationship ended, she doubts the description he gave and is unable to give a clear one herself, hence the lack of details and confusion. Anyone?

i just find it very hard to imagine the lack of details she has been able to provide, considering is the last time she ever saw her daughter.

Adding to your list, believe09:
* I do not believe Cassie was registered or was attending public school for the 2014/2015 school year
* I believe Cassie had access to a home or personal computer
* I believe Cassie had active contact and access to friends and relatives in other locations

Cassie was quiet on the ride home with HS, but then texted him that she was going to get cigarettes. That seems odd.

O/t sort of, there is a missing man from Stuttgart, Bill Gibbs. Not sure if this had been mentioned previously.

Update on terrain: One of my dogs and I have spent the afternoon re-exploring our nearest creek. It was much easier today than it had been in mid-October. Water is a little lower as we haven't had much rain. And most importantly, we had a pretty hard freeze almost two weeks ago. Leaves have fallen (increasing visibility in the thick brambles). I was able to stay right on the banks as the grassier vegetation died off brown in the cold snap. I could walk all over it now that it lies on the ground. (Only saw one grass snake, no water moccasins.) I had a different mindset today moving from thinking about the possibility of a whole body being in a shallow grave to that of stray clothing/boots or limbs moved by coyotes. (We stirred up two individual coyotes in the brush, but they weren't aggressive -- ran the opposite direction. Could hear a pack in the distance as the geese were moving in at sunset.) If hiding a body were premeditated, I'd suggest looking in areas known to Brandon that may have been in the path of past tornadoes. The deepest holes are those where trees have blown over with root balls exposed. I know our farm's was 2008, but can't exactly recall any recent paths in the Casscoe or White River areas. I also looked for bright white against the brown leaf floor. Most of the white were either blown Wal-Mart sacks or mussel shells. (I ended up using a couple of mussel shells like fins to get through a couple of thorny patches.) Where I could see the most evidence of coyote meals were at the edges of the woods where they had pulled in goose carcasses. We have tens of thousands of geese (larger numbers and size than ducks) at the level of being nuisances. Sometimes a farmer will simply blast a shotgun at the geese to chase them out of his field, leaving a couple dead behind. Also, there are obviously older and weaker geese in the masses that don't take off as quickly and could be caught by a fast coyote if he were hungry enough. Those many carcasses were not there in mid-October, so it helps determine the time element by layering . . . I was also thinking about her boots. They were probably man-made vinyl unless worth more than $150. Vinyl won't decay like leather would. Leather might be something a coyote would like to gnaw on.

O/t sort of, there is a missing man from Stuttgart, Bill Gibbs. Not sure if this had been mentioned previously.
Yes, I know this man's daughter. His wrecked truck was found in a ditch on Hartz Seed Rd either late Friday night or Saturday morning. He didnt have his wallet or phone on him, they were found at his home. No one has seen him since the night of Thanksgiving. She reported her father missing to LE on Saturday but they didnt help until today. She had people looking both yesterday and all day today. He is 62.

I looked in this same area for Cassie. This is near the coal ash dump.

In two of the latest photos of Cassie on the Find Cassie FB page, she is wearing earbuds. I wonder if she had an Ipod?

LINK HERE
Most kids in my daughter's peer group do not do I-pods anymore. the phones have pretty much replaced them and daughter and friends use earbuds when streaming their music thru the phones.

Yes, I know this man's daughter. His wrecked truck was found in a ditch on Hartz Seed Rd either late Friday night or Saturday morning. He didnt have his wallet or phone on him, they were found at his home. No one has seen him since the night of Thanksgiving. She reported her father missing to LE on Saturday but they didnt help until today. She had people looking both yesterday and all day today. He is 62.

I looked in this same area for Cassie. This is near the coal ash dump.

I think there is something to clarify here. Isn't the ash heap area for burned rice hull instead of coal? Producers ships out their hulls, but Riceland burns theirs. I barely know Mr. Gibbs from coming to our church occasionally with a grown-up man friend of his. Hearing this makes me sad.

Yes, sorry it is not coal. I am not sure what to call it... ash mound? It is huge, 18-wheelers drive to the top and dump. It is very visible from a topography map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆