FL - Girl's stalker tells police he returned 'for knife he dropped'

zwiebel

Reaction score
24-year-old Larry Leroy Floyd of Ocala, Florida, has finally been arrested after stalking a 15-year-old since October. Despite blocking him on Facebook and other social media, Floyd continued to pursue the girl.

Last week, the homeless Floyd turned up in the yard of her home and refused to say how he'd got in, just repeated to her mother that he wanted to see the girl. Last Saturday, he came back. Mom called police but he fled before they arrived. A few hours later, Floyd turned up at Ocala police dept, demanding the return of a gun taken from him in an unrelated case. When the officer refused, he got agitated and started cussing.

That night, Floyd was back at the girl's home. This time, police caught him and issued a trespass warning. Five minutes later, he was back. Looking for a knife he dropped in the yard. :(

Thank heavens, at that stage he was arrested for trespass and stalking and is still in Marion County jail.

Hope he stays there. I see some really big, red flags in this case.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20141201/articles/141209996?p=2&tc=pg

I will say again,All women,even very young need to carry or sleep with pepper spray,body alarms,tasers,ect.I have recently purchased the alarms for nieces as Christmas gift.Sad to have to think this way and some may think I am overly paranoid but you can not rely on the police or judicial system for protection.I pray God keeps this girl safe from this creep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back