SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I can't believe we are on sidebar number 35!!

Christmas-buffet-ideas.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

Brand new thread! Thank you!

mod note: Please be sure to add a link for ALL graphics.

Good morning everyone. Thanks for breakfast Harmony!

Good Morning. Thanks for the great snacks harmony.

Let's get the show on the road and get this killer to Prison (forever and ever).

I think there should be new PINS handed out to all courtroom visitors. It will have a message for JSS that will remind her that she has the power to put the DT in their place.

"Just say NO"

Morning peeps!

Read the last 2 links from the previous thread..........................SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!:facepalm:

Some buffoon from NZ is going to shed some light on this case from way back in 2000?!?!?! So where was this "dude" 6 years ago when CMJA was trying to get her case together? And the Hughes' have this almighty power to shut people down.....:gaah: In the scheme of EVERYTHING..............there's not ONE single player in this case that has the power to make or break anyone except the Judge, the lawyers, and the jury.

And what "Key Witness" blabs all over the Internet before he takes the stand? What a moron. So much for wanting "secrecy", he's "outed" himself.

The only things that are important in this case is June 4th, a bathroom, a gun, a knife, Travis, CMJA, a palm print, DNA, and a camera. 2 people went in, one person came out.

I think there should be new PINS handed out to all courtroom visitors. It will have a message for JSS that will remind her that she has the power to put the DT in their place.

"Just say NO"

:floorlaugh: Heading over to the retrial thread for reading. :seeya:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 4m4 minutes ago
Back in court for #JodiArias -- defense has filed yet another motinon to take death off the table based on the ruling against closing court.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
Defense has already tried this once. It didn't work. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
TA family and supporters just arrived. #JodiArias just sat down, wearing a baby blue top with glasses and hair down, no bangs.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
Exp-ect court to also address the ruling in our favor about #JodiArias on the stand. Still no official ruling that I've seen.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
Waiting for the #JodiArias trial to start again. It looks like testimony from Dr. Fonseca will resume #TravisAlexander #abc15

#JodiArias mom and Donovan just sat down. The sheriff guard just poured Jodi some tasty court water. Now that's service with a smile.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 40s40 seconds ago
"counsel please approach." -- anyone bet that would happen before the all rise? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s57 seconds ago
Judges asks counsel to proach. Starting off today with a nice solid sizzular sound. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias at the defense table wearing baby blue t-shirt.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
We have a morning sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Bernina, thanks for the tweet coverage. I would like to do that but with how often I must be AFK throughout the day it is just not practical--peeps would miss too much. So, a sincere THANK YOU to you!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Juan looks about 1/2 inch taller today. Perhaps it's the colder weather with a chance of rain. #JodiArias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 3m3 minutes ago
Testimony will continue this morning at #JodiArias trial with sex expert Dr. Miccio-Fonseca.#NeedCoffeeStat

B33UmU4CQAEL4_9.png
link

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias sits with her glasses on and looks at the backs of her defense team. Perhaps also wondering about the height differential.

Sizzlebar is over. Nurms went to fetch Dr. F. It's always a pleasure to see her. Gray suit jacket this time. #JodiArias

Cnference over. Fonseca's in the court. So I guess we're not touching the motions this morning. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Fonseca is back on the stand and jury coming in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
We are back at #jodiarias trial with Dr. LC Fonseca on witness stand.

Jury is seated and shuffling around preparing to take notes. Dr. F is on the standular region again. #JodiArias

Jodi is once again analyzing and discussing the jury as they walk in with Jen Willmott #jodiarias #3tvarias

Judge goes through the admonition. No one saw, talked or read anything about the case. Over Thanksgiving that's impressive. #JodiArias

Nurmi continues with his redirect. Dr. F pours a cup of TCW. They both say good morning. #JodiArias

and we're off. Fonseca's onthe stand. Nurmi starts off with misogyny. #JodiArias

oops. putting that off. Starting with accusation that Fonseca's trying to make #TravisAlexander look bad. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: How do you characterize the death of TA. Objection by Juan. Sizzlebar 2 ensues. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi wants to go over with Fonseca about how the state suggested she was making Travis look bad #jodiarias #3tvarias Sidebar #2

Nurmi doesn't even get a single question out before Martinez objects and we're back to sidebar. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s55 seconds ago
No chicken wings seen yet but a plethora of cashew desalt moves from the Nurmi. #JodiArias

Overheard "CMJA" from Faux News that BF was watching....2 guest attorneys both said remedy for reluctant witnesses: Contempt and overnight in jail.

Sounds like a plan.

I notice Donovan has tied up her mullet into a pretty little pony tail. I miss the mullet tho! #JodiArias

Nurmi: Are you here in any way to say TA was a horrible monstrous person? Dr F: Absolutely not. #JodiArias

Nurmi- Are you here to say Travis is a horrible monster?Fonseca- No. I'm here to look at the dynamics #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi: Are you hear to say TA got what he deserved? Juan objectifies and we are in sizzle 3. #JodiArias

Sidebar #3. Nurmi was getting into the killing and Juan objected #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
3 sidebars already and we are only about 10 minutes in. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
I feel like after asking a question counsel should all just proach the bench automatically. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member