Whispers

beesy

myspace.com/beesy_boo
Reaction score
I don't think we've discussed the whispered conversation that many people say Darlie and Darin had. While heck was still breaking loose, they talked quietly to one another over by the glass doors, moving apart when when an officer approached. I've read this in 3 books, but I don't know if it's in the trial testimony or any interviews. Anybody?

beesy said:
I don't think we've discussed the whispered conversation that many people say Darlie and Darin had. While heck was still breaking loose, they talked quietly to one another over by the glass doors, moving apart when when an officer approached. I've read this in 3 books, but I don't know if it's in the trial testimony or any interviews. Anybody?
I don't remember it coming up in the trial. However, there was testimony that the two were told to stand by the glass sliding doors. As I understand it, those doors are on the same wall as the entry to the kitchen. The distance between them and Darin standing nearby and Darlie at the kitchen entrance might not have been much. That would put Damon in the same vicinity, I think.

Goody said:
I don't remember it coming up in the trial. However, there was testimony that the two were told to stand by the glass sliding doors. As I understand it, those doors are on the same wall as the entry to the kitchen. The distance between them and Darin standing nearby and Darlie at the kitchen entrance might not have been much. That would put Damon in the same vicinity, I think.
Ok thank you Goody. Anybody else? If it's true they did have a whispered convo, I wonder what they said?
Darlie:"Darin, are you sure you got rid of the sock"?
Darin: "yes, my love, I am"

beesy said:
Ok thank you Goody. Anybody else? If it's true they did have a whispered convo, I wonder what they said?
Darlie:"Darin, are you sure you got rid of the sock"?
Darin: "yes, my love, I am"
Probably more like,:
Darlie: Did you get rid of the socks?
Darin: Yes, they're gone. Don't worry about it.
He just doesn't mention that he tripped and almost fell near the sewer, but he didn't have time to go back to make sure they both went down because he could hear sirens in the distance and time was awasting!!!

Goody said:
Probably more like,:
Darlie: Did you get rid of the socks?
Darin: Yes, they're gone. Don't worry about it.
He just doesn't mention that he tripped and almost fell near the sewer, but he didn't have time to go back to make sure they both went down because he could hear sirens in the distance and time was awasting!!!
Well, I was being soap operaish about it, but that's ok too. So not only is he a doofus, but he's uncoordinated too? tee hee

beesy said:
Well, I was being soap operaish about it, but that's ok too. So not only is he a doofus, but he's uncoordinated too? tee hee
Well, if the sock was not a straight out plant to mislead, then whoever left it there did it in error. Since nothing was found in the trash can, that only leaves the sewer for the targeted dumping ground. It seems logical to me that the discovery of the sock was a big surprise to Darlie and Darin, and that is why they were so ticked off that they were not told of its discovery. They didn't complain about the police not filling them in on anything else, and were not proactive in finding the killer. Why then have a cow about a sock found in the alley?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back