Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
New thread for today's hearing. Please continue to post here.

:loveyou:

Good morning

Getting ready for work. I will be peeking in. Hope everyone has a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before this gets busy, can someone tell me what the COA ruling was about? I'm late to this trial. TY JMO

Good morning!

Raising to all of you my first cup of coffee. :coffeews:

Is there anything scheduled for today, or does the misconduct hearing (if that's what it still is) resume on Monday? If the latter, then I'll at least get some work done today.

Good morning, everyone!

I had thought an evidentiary hearing was scheduled for today then found out it wasn't. I think it is next week.

Hope everyone has a great day! It is rainy here in Louisiana and I have to go out later this morning. People here simply cannot drive in the rain!

Good morning!

Raising to all of you my first cup of coffee. :coffeews:

Is there anything scheduled for today, or does the misconduct hearing (if that's what it still is) resume on Monday? If the latter, then I'll at least get some work done today.

Resumes the 10th.

Is *advertiser censored* showing up in any of the of the clones (whatever the proper words are)) that are now in the propsecuters possesion? I am so lost on the computer stuff. I am wondering if the defense has not given the prosecution clones that show *advertiser censored*, but saying trust us it was there and now its gone. I am still stuck on all of the teen and tween searches that could be searches for between but the defense wanting to imply the were searches for kiddie *advertiser censored*.

I'm so confused. Is there a hearing on the petition to reconsider the denial of the removal of the death penalty today (you know, where Nurmi claimed he cannot put on a case and suddenly has 14 witnesses?) or is there nothing today? :gaah:

For anyone who heard #3 interview..

I read elsewhere that she saw CMJA as "normal.". Context?

More intriguing, she seemed to suggest that CMJA didn't simply testify, that something else went on that day. Accurate? Any clues?

More intriguing, she seemed to suggest that CMJA didn't simply testify, that something else went on that day. Accurate? Any clues?

I keep reading conflicting reports on what she said.

It just hit me why JSS is allowing Neumeister to focus on the *advertiser censored* on the computer, other than trying to get the case tossed by prosecutorial misconduct. In this situation, BTW, we all know that the defense has yet to prove that there was illegal tampering with the evidence by JM and SF.

The outcome of this testimony will affect testimony in the penalty phase. If the defense can show *advertiser censored* on the computer in the penalty phase, it could possibly give some members of the jury a reason for voting against the DP. If they can prove child *advertiser censored*, they can up the ante and outright say TA was a pedophile for sure.

Neumeister will be on the witness list and get up and report before the jury. IMHO, Juan is fighting two battles at once, and JSS is giving him the opportunity to show the defense's colors. It may be burdensome right now, but I would prefer these shenanigans to go on without the jury present. The prosecution needs to see everything Neumeister has on his discs. The reason for the convo with Nurmi and Wilmott was a last-ditch effort to keep key information from the prosecution.

JSS put her foot down on that. It remains to be seen what Neumeister turns over to JM on Monday. If it's the real deal, Juan's expert(s) can pore over it all night Monday and all day Tuesday until they figure out what went on. There will be no "trial by ambush" if the Court sticks to her rulings. Juan will be able to do battle before the jury in his usual style and hopefully pull out all the BS that's been going on and acknowledge what mishaps occurred in the early stages of the case.

Oh, BTW, my last computer, around 2007, when it had Windows Vista (IIRC, same as Travis), Activex was my enemy. Any time I wanted to watch a news video about a case, a window would pop up and tell me I had to download it to see the video. I tried and tried, but my firewall protected me from doing so. I went a week before I told DH. He told me what Activex was and suggested I change my browser. I downloaded Firefox and never had another problem.

He also went in to clean up my registry. I can't tell you how many viruses he had to delete. Luckily, none ever got activated. He also upgraded to Windows 7 and most of my problems disappeared.

Thank goodness I have a lot of patience. LOL!

Good morning!

Is today's hearing re: Nurmi's latest motion to dismiss the death penalty per the COA's ruling? If so, does anyone know if we can view this one or are we left to decipher tweets?

This trial really is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. (Apologies to Winston Churchill) :crazy:

I just checked JSS's court calendar again and there's nothing scheduled today for JA. I think since JSS gave BN until Monday to turn of the disk to Juan, the schedule has changed. The next evidentiary hearing is on the 10th (Wed).

Here's the next court dates that I posted last night and remains the same this morning.

Okay, JSS's court calendar has been updated.

12/8/2014 9:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias
12/10/2014 9:30 Evidentiary Hearing - Motion Undesignated State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias
12/11/2014 8:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....List.asp?ID=3604&startdate=12/5/2014&length=1

I would think that if she admitted to everything, became totally honest, we would not be going forward with the rest of the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth