AR - Arkansas men accused of torturing, killing cats, boasting on social media

zwiebel

Reaction score
Two Arkansas men, Raymond Verhoeven and Bradley Taylor, are accused of hunting, torturing, and killing pet cats, then proudly posting photos and boasting on social media. I believe the photos are out there, showing the poor animals being held aloft with cuts down their backs, but I haven't got the heart to seek them out or post them.

Other social media users reported them to St. Francis County Sheriff Bobby May Department who said:

' "The photos are really really sad. The cats, they're holding the cats like they're trophies. A person asked and said why would these individuals want to take pictures of them and hold them like they're trophies? You know to them they're being brave and showing off bravado, but really they're just yellow cowards." '

Taylor has been arrested on an animal cruelty charge. A warrant is out for Verhoeven who has agreed to turn himself in on December 19th, when he returns from working a job out of state.

http://www.katv.com/story/27562184/...-pictures-of-cats-they-killed-on-social-media

I'm sorry, but how on earth can a person be proud of killing such small, domesticated creatures that probably came when they called them anyhow? Disgraceful human beings. In my opinion.

Who is the third person who took the photo? Maybe they were involved too?

I think these guys can not be rehabilitated. Through away the keys. One of the guys says he we turn himself in Dec. 17 Whaaaaat?

I am in animal rescue and I belong to one rescue that takes takes abandoned, neglected, and abused animals off the streets and out of abandoned houses and takes them to the vet, gets them healthy, puts them in foster homes, and eventually adopts them out. I belong to another rescue that I have fostered 40 dogs for and am still fostering dogs for them. We see so many horrible things that humans have done to animals and we try to put the animals back togther again if possible and deal with their traumas. I have one foster dog that I have had over a year and can't adopt out because the trauma in his past was so scary to him that he wants to bite if anyone tries to touch his back legs or feet or anywhere on his back end. We suspect he was sexually molested, and probably beaten too. He has improved a lot over the year I have worked with him but he is still not adoptable. However, I love him and he can stay here forever if he needs to. I have no sympathy at all for people who hurt or mistreat animals. The death penalty would be too good for them. The same with people who hurt children.

These guys need to be put away for a long time.

I bet these vile beings own dogs,wonder how they treat them?

I hope that Mr Verhoeven's co workers are equally impressed by his prowess in his out of state job. Imagine how cool it must be to be to work with someone like him...

Sarcasm of course. There is nothing that explains it and I wish there was some kind of real punishment that would occur. Like take their hunting licenses away for a year or two or 10. Imagine the shenanigans they have gotten up to on prior occasions, because surely this was not the first time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back