GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

Thread 20

Thread 21

Thread 22

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Thread #22. I don't know how JMOM and Carltondance and the rest of the family do it. All I'm doing is lurking tonight. I can't think of a thing to contribute.

I was hoping the dogs would have made a difference by now. Christina needs to be found. Yesterday....last month.

Here's an oldie, but goodie article of Christina's friends remembering her:

Although the occasional tear was shed, the majority of the conversation was focused on humanizing Christina to those who don't know her, while sharing stories and laughs.

"She worked at Nordstrom with me for a long time and she loved fashion; that was her way of expressing herself. She even had insurance for her clothing," said Haley Milam with a laugh.

Sydney Robertson said every time she visited Christina at Nordstrom, she'd end up leaving with hundreds of dollars of clothing selected by her fashionista friend.

"Half my closet is Nordstrom clothes that she has given me," Robertson said, reminiscing.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_db90fef6-4289-11e4-8641-d7c8f6d25719.html

GOOD GRIEF Charlie Brown! When are the forensics going to come out? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I agree, we have hashed and re-hashed this and nothing. It is hard to not give up at this point. My concern now is that CM is just bones. There are all kinds of coyotes and bob cats running around and I am sure they have done some damage as well. Any hopes of getting dna are pretty much gone with her. Only hope left is to find a few weather beaten belongings maybe.....
Hopefully LE does not need dna, just proof of death.

Thread #22. I thought Christina would be home by now.

Exactly .... to book em Dano or start looking at other possibilities

I hope the PI is looking in every direction possible for answers and I hope that the people from that night will talk to her...

I agree, we have hashed and re-hashed this and nothing. It is hard to not give up at this point. My concern now is that CM is just bones. There are all kinds of coyotes and bob cats running around and I am sure they have done some damage as well. Any hopes of getting dna are pretty much gone with her. Only hope left is to find a few weather beaten belongings maybe.....

Well Jazz-- getting to the meat and potatoes has always been your style !! :loveyou:
No worries from me ..you just stated the reality that most of us are concerned as well

He was in jail for a week for the phone, but they can't keep him in jail for interference? It doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah, sadly, that certainly could be the reality. However, fingernails.. teeth.. maybe something there.. On the positive side, technically she IS still alive, until proven otherwise (glass half full..), but the odds don't look that great at this point.. I am shocked she hasn't been found yet.

There's a chance she's alive or if she is not, theres a chance he didn't leave her out in the elements, hence the difficulty locating her.

There's a chance she's alive or if she is not, theres a chance he didn't leave her out in the elements, hence the difficulty locating her.
I really thought for sure the dogs would find her. I'm starting to wonder where else he could have gotten away with hiding her if not outside?

He was in jail for a week for the phone, but they can't keep him in jail for interference? It doesn't make sense to me.

Here is what the Affidavit states: Affiant believes,has reason to believe KEYWORDS ..Not charged
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
pg4/7 paragraph 5
Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to Affiant during the
course of the investigation into Morris's disappearance. Affiant believes Arochi has intentionally made
false statements which have hindered detectives in locating Morris. Affiant has reason to believe Arochi
has committed the offense of Interference with Public Duties, RC. 38.15 when Arochi impeded and
interfered with this investigation.

Agreed there is a chance that CM is alive and I surely hope so. Also, it is possible that the "he" is not EA who took/harmed her... imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77