Recovered/Located CA - Erica, 39, & Daniel Perez, 43, & 4 Kids, Montebello, 5 Dec 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Parents, 4 Children Reported Missing Under ‘Suspicious Circumstances:’ Montebello Police
perezfamily.jpg

A family of six from Montebello has vanished under “suspicious circumstances” and police were asking for the public’s help Wednesday in finding them. The entire Perez family — the father, 43-year-old Daniel Perez, the mother, 39-year-old Erica Perez, and their four children — 11-year-old Jordan, 9-year-old Jaiden, 8-year-old Tristan and 6-year-old Alex — haven’t been since Friday, according to a news release from the Montebello Police Department. Relatives told authorities that the parents’ marriage was unstable, and the family had “a history of domestic violence,” the release stated. Both parents haven’t been picking up their phones, nor have they responded to messages, police said. Daniel Perez also hasn’t shown up to work the past two days.

http://ktla.com/2014/12/10/parents-...spicious-circumstances-montebello-police-say/

Just saw this on the local news. Very concerned for Erica and the children's safety. Have a horrible feeling he'll be found alone in Mexico :( Am I allowed to say his picture is scary to me?

http://ktla.com/2014/12/10/parents-...spicious-circumstances-montebello-police-say/

A family of six from Montebello has vanished under “suspicious circumstances” and police were asking for the public’s help Wednesday in finding them.

The entire Perez family — the father, 43-year-old Daniel Perez, the mother, 39-year-old Erica Perez, and their four children — 11-year-old Jordan, 9-year-old Jaiden, 8-year-old Tristan and 6-year-old Alex — haven’t been since Friday, according to a news release from the Montebello Police Department.

Both parents haven’t been picking up their phones, nor have they responded to messages, police said. Daniel Perez also hasn’t shown up to work the past two days.

This does not bode well, troubled marriage and SIX missing people? Yikes

An accord is only a five passenger vehicle. I can't imagine any way to fit four kids ages 6-11 and two adults in a vehicle that small with any substantial plans to go somewhere.

This is very concerning.

I'm surprised as well that this isn't getting the attention that it needs.

I'm surprised as well that this isn't getting the attention that it needs.

IDK, it's been pushed on local TV and radio stations all day. I suspect the lack of attention is more to do with the (IMO) general public in my local market thinking the exact same thing I thought when the news was released. Sadly, this type of "missing" has happened so many times, with - eventually - a sole survivor of that missing family found south of the border and returned to the US to face charges.

PLEASE don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting a genuine missing family situation, and this is most definitely NOT a racial issue, but repeated reports of domestic violence, with *perhaps* *I'm assuming* a possible undocumented status, leads to an assumption. It has happened before. I wish it hadn't. A woman afraid, and afraid of contacting the authorities for *whatever* reason, suddenly disappears with or without her children. It just never seems to end well.

I would actually love to be wrong. I hope this family surfaces alive and well and on the run from an unspecified issue. I really, really do.

Sadly, I fear they will not.

I'll alert a mod to have them merged. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Thanks for alerting a mod Kaylynn. I didn't see the thread that Los had already started. :blushing: I should have known you would be on top of it Los!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back