TN TN - Carie Zapletal, 48, Memphis, 2 December 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Carie Zapletal
6191323_G.jpg

Memphis mom missing, daughter desperate for answers
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - A daughter is desperate to find her mother who has been missing for nine days.

Carie Zapletal, 48, went missing more than a week ago on December 2. Braving cold temperatures, Zapletal's daughter Shelbie Fuller and sister-in-law posted flyers Thursday in the area near Whitten and Appling Roads where the missing mom was reportedly last seen.

"I have a feeling that something bad has happened," said Fuller, "Of course you're always going to think the worst and pray for the best."

According to a City Watch issued by Memphis police, Zapletal left home walking.
"I don't think my mom just walked away," said Fuller, "That's not my mom and she wouldn't have done that without contact."

Police said Zapletal was wearing a black sweater, dark jeans and reportedly suffers from depression.

Fuller believes that information was inaccurately reported to investigators.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/27607007/memphis-mom-missing-daughter-desperate-for-answers

From the same article linked above and BBM...another case of "here we go again"?

"She's never been diagnosed with depression," said Fuller, "She's never been on any depression medications. That (missing persons narrative) is going by her husband and that's not true."

Now, is it the husband only saying she is depressed and he was the one that reported she walked away on December 2, 2014?

Family Looking For Missing Woman
MEMPHIS, TN (localmemphis.com) – A family is looking for answers after woman disappeared. Carie Zapletal was last seen on December 2nd in her home in Northeast Memphis.

Carie Zapletal was last seen on Santaolina more than four months ago.

Friday is the 49th birthday of Shelbie Fuller's mother, Carie Zapletal, who has been missing for weeks.

"We don't know if we need to be mourning or searching we don't know how to celebrate her birthday, it's her life and we don't know what to do," said Shelbie Fuller.

Memphis Police have been looking for Zapletal since December 2nd. According to the police report, her husband Edward Zapletal reported his wife was missing saying that she left the house and she was upset after he recently had a stroke.
http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...or-missing-woman/36677/cxm2MiudSkaaaXUqS_vfnQ

I am watching the two Dr. Phil shows first aired on September 23, 2015, and September 24, 2015. So far all things about the her husband seem hinkey. I feel so sad for the daughter :(. I do not get the impression from the facts I know so far that her mom left on her own.

The circumstances page on NamUs mistakenly states: The victim left her residence on foot on Tuesday, December 2, 2015, and she has not been seen since.

This is on Dr. Phil today. This guy is such a liar.

He is a liar and his sister seems to keep reminding him of his story. I think Him and his daughter did something and the sister knows it.

It seems obvious to me that something happened to her and the husband is responsible. He exaggerated the symptoms of his stroke so he could use that as an alibi. He has no need to look for her because he knows what happened. And his daughter and sister are for some reason helping him cover it up. (Sometimes I get the sense that maybe the sister is just naive and actually believes her brother is innocent)

This is such a sad story.

It seems obvious to me that something happened to her and the husband is responsible. He exaggerated the symptoms of his stroke so he could use that as an alibi. He has no need to look for her because he knows what happened. And his daughter and sister are for some reason helping him cover it up. (Sometimes I get the sense that maybe the sister is just naive and actually believes her brother is innocent)

This is such a sad story.

I thought the same things as I re-watched the interview yesterday and today. I hope rearing puts presser on and he and/or his daughter crack.

Posted on Cari Missing FB page . . Seems the house has burned down. Date of photo January 14th.
Very odd this poor woman family needs answers.

1cba22cb51d6b97cc296281d2e48718d.jpg

This photo is before and states the fire was January 9th
"No electricity and no gas on this vacant property"
It stated in the caption. Although CZ & her husband did have belongings left behind in this home when they had moved.
297dcd66e43a5cdfabd356ea805bb476.jpg

[h=3]Woman remains missing after 2 years[/h]
[h=3]
12594172_G.jpg
[/h]http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/33855939/woman-remains-missing-after-2-years

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back