Sons of Anarchy Actor Charged With Skinning, Eating Pet Rabbit, Threatened to Do the

SurfieTX

Reaction score
Shudder! Television and video game actor Dimitri Diatchenko was charged with killing and eating his ex-girlfriend's pet bunny rabbit Miss Ella -- but the story gets even more gruesome. Diatchenko chronicled the entire process with photos, and threatened to do the same to her, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office told CNN in a statement on Wednesday, Dec. 10.

Diatchenko, 46, reportedly took blow-by-blow images of the deed, sending his ex texts of each frame. When she returned home, he allegedly threatened to skin and eat her as well.Diatchenko, 46, reportedly took blow-by-blow images of the deed, sending his ex texts of each frame. When she returned home, he allegedly threatened to skin and eat her as well.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...g-eating-ex-pet-rabbit-20141212#ixzz3LiGPo3NW
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Okay, from the headline, I was wondering when it became illegal to eat rabbit. But that is just sick.

Actor Dimitri Diatchenko, who has appeared in 'Indiana Jones' and 'How I Met Your Mother', has been found guilty of animal cruelty after killing and eating his girlfriend's pet rabbit. He also sent her a series of graphic photos of the act, after she told him they should live separately.

Diatchenko's been ordered to carry out 60 days of community service and undergo counselling in California.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-05/indiana-jones-actor-ate-ex-girlfriends-pet-rabbit/

and threatened to do the same to her,

What about that...? didn't he get anything for the threats?

JMO animal cruelty counseling probably isn't enough... if this guy reacts like this to the news that his ex gf wants to move apart he might do something worse next time someone breaks up with him

What about that...? didn't he get anything for the threats?

JMO animal cruelty counseling probably isn't enough... if this guy reacts like this to the news that his ex gf wants to move apart he might do something worse next time someone breaks up with him

I know. Got away with very stalkerish behaviour lightly, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back