GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

Thread 20

Thread 21

Thread 22

Thread 23

Thread 24

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

BREAKING: Aggravated kidnapping arrest made in connection with Christina Morris
Plano PD still searching for missing woman

At 7:50 a.m., Plano Police Department detectives executed an arrest warrant on Enrique Gutierrez Arochi, 24, at his Allen home.

*snip

"The basis of this arrest stems in part from results of DNA samples that were collected earlier," said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. "We still do not know where Christina is ... but it appears that she was in [Arochi's] car."
Tilley did not say what sort of DNA evidence was collected, only that it came back positive as Christina's DNA.

*snip

"I&#8217;m glad they got him and I&#8217;m glad he&#8217;s not at his house anymore feeling like he&#8217;s got away with something," said Mark Morris, Christina's father. "Hopefully he talks now. He&#8217;s looking at a long time in jail."
The Morris family found out about the arrest when detectives arrived at their home to deliver the information firsthand.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_0a754788-82e3-11e4-a7a1-43456d7ec818.html

I'm thinking it is a little more than trace evidence from casual contact that they found in his car given PPD alluding to the evidence supporting the charges of aggravated kidnapping. His oh-so thorough cleaning job just didnt quite cut it.

I am on phone and can't recall how to link but per star news there was a search warrant for the home. Txyorkie can you grab the link? Your the linking queen bee!

Thanks everyone for your support through this. Although we are so relieved that Enrique is in jail, where we knew he belonged, we still need to find Christina and bring her home.

I will help y'all as much as I can today. I know everyone has lots of questions but the fact is we know about as much as everyone else at this point. :)

Jonni is on her way here now and I am sure we will all hear from her very soon. #FINDCHRISTINA

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...788-82e3-11e4-a7a1-43456d7ec818.html?mode=jqm

Updates to story @ 1:57 pm today

"We collected the evidence based on the search warrant based on his vehicle," he said. "It’s a little bittersweet; our primary goal, what we wanted most, was to find Christina. Clearly, if her disappearance was a result of a criminal act, we want to be able to determine that. We now believe that is the case."

While Plano police are not releasing what DNA evidence was found in Arochi's car, officials say it was instrumental in the charges filed against the man last seen with Morris. Tilley said that as the investigation unfolds it is possible that other arrests may be made and additional charges may be filed.

"We still believe somebody out there has some information and they’re just not coming out with it," Tilley said. "The thing we want to stress more than anything else, is this is one step further in the process of this investigation. The biggest piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved for this family is finding ... Morris."

Thanks everyone for your support through this. Although we are so relieved that Enrique is in jail, where we knew he belonged, we still need to find Christina and bring her home.

I will help y'all as much as I can today. I know everyone has lots of questions but the fact is we know about as much as everyone else at this point. :)

Jonni is on her way here now and I am sure we will all hear from her very soon. #FINDCHRISTINA

JMOM - you're so sweet I know you've been sick and I would expect today to be super busy. I'm planning to be out putting up more posters tomorrow. Big hugs please give some to Jonni when she gets here!!!!

I agree. My thinking is
HF gets arrested for supposed unrelated charge of drugs
Within 5 days we have an arrest of EA
That makes me believe HF was involved and gave up what he knew. HF wouldn't be involved in EA having a sexual motive.
I think HF gave up what he knew and it maybe matched what forensics they have.
Now since there's at least 2 people involved, who is to say there is not another helper.

If they know where christina is but haven't went for her yet, that's possible. They don't tell us everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they do find her this weekend.

i respect your opinion but i disagree pleading to involvement in what 90% is going to end up being a murder one case to help you with a drug case is like starting to do heroin to help you quit smoking weed. I know a lot of people here think he is going to be going away for a long time, you may be right, but i think ya'll are naive about how these things go. Back when, as i have mentioned, I was in the drug scene I knew people that got arrested on these type of charges (yes federal, yes the DEA busted in to their house guns drawn like a movie, yes they had a shoe box with $50,000.00 in their room in the mid nineties) and they had priors for possession with intent to distribute. They ended up doing like two years maybe (this is just one example) if you have the resources to get a decent attorney and play the whole i'm a lost soul drug addict i'm going to go to rehab and then go back to college and feed the poor and clothe the naked some one in his place isn't going to end up doing a lot of time.

The main way I could see HF being involved would not be directly but that he would have ripped some people off for a substantial amount of money and those people where stupid suburban kids who were want to be though guy drug dealers so they decided to kidnap Christina to try to get their money (did he say something along the lines of if it wasn't for me this wouldn't of happened).

It would end up being something very very similar to the "Jesse James Hollywood" case google it if you're not familiar with it.

I think most of us leaned hard toward EA for many reasons. Hopefully he spills out her location. Bring Nina home.....Justice for Christina!

JMOM - you're so sweet I know you've been sick and I would expect today to be super busy. I'm planning to be out putting up more posters tomorrow. Big hugs please give some to Jonni when she gets here!!!!

We need new flyers with EA's photo and description of his car.

I think most of us leaned hard toward EA for many reasons. Hopefully he spills out her location. Bring Nina home.....Justice for Christina!

They could offer him life without parole for location also. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member